Still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, Conjo said:

FM 06 legend

I hate that IFAB removed the chance to see a player perform a seal dribble again when they altered the laws of the game before the 2019/20 season, making them a yellow/red card offense by labeling the act as "playing in a dangerous manner" :lol: 

Halcyon Days :aww: 

Haaland has the same goal ratio for Norway as he has at Man City. About the same ratio at Dortmund aswell. But sure, he only scores so much because he is getting the best service at Man City. Norwegian national team is such a luxury!:pardsgrin:

Edited by Erikse

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Another Man Utd legend in bother.

"French outlet Le Parisien reported that Evra owes just under €1 million in alimony to his ex-wife which he has avoided paying."

1 million ffs! What a system..

2 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

What's wrong with a multimillionaire ex-footballer owing €1 million to his ex-wife?

Why would the child need 1 mill euros in maintenance? And do you think all that money will be used on the child?

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, Erikse said:

What child needs 1 mill euros in maintenance? And do you think all that money will be used on the child?

It's alimony, so separate from child support I believe.

When you get married you are effectively agreeing to share your wealth with your spouse, with the spouse often sacrificing their own career to take up other responsibilities in the marriage.

I assume they had a certain lifestyle when married, she shouldn't be asked to give it all up while he keeps his money.

It amazes me how many people are so keen to get outraged on behalf of mega-wealthy people they don't know.

Just now, El Prontonise said:

Because the child has a father with a lot of money that's why.

Ah, right, my bad. I forgot that if your ex husband is a rich guy, that automatically means that your child will cost you more than a million euros to maintain.

44 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

It's alimony, so separate from child support I believe.

When you get married you are effectively agreeing to share your wealth with your spouse, with the spouse often sacrificing their own career to take up other responsibilities in the marriage.

I assume they had a certain lifestyle when married, she shouldn't be asked to give it all up while he keeps his money.

It amazes me how many people are so keen to get outraged on behalf of mega-wealthy people they don't know.

If it's not child support, then my bad. If it was, I never feel sorry for rich people having to spend money, but that is a straw man argument. It's not about a rich guy having to spend money. It's the idea that having been married to a rich guy all of a sudden makes you entitled to money that most could ever dream of after the divorce. I could make the same straw man argument. Why would you feel sorry for someone in that situation? Poor woman who is still probably still wealthy and want to have even more luxury, I suppose! I'm sure she's really struggling to make ends meet unless she gets a million euros.

Edited by Erikse

Early to mid 00s footballers when there was more "freedom" for individual players to express themselves is what I've taken from it. Rightly or wrongly.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

What's this Barclaysman nonsense doing the rounds?

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

What's this Barclaysman nonsense doing the rounds?

90s nostalgia is for old men now, 00s nostalgia is where it's at

43 minutes ago, Erikse said:

If it's not child support, then my bad. If it was, I never feel sorry for rich people having to spend money, but that is a straw man argument. It's not about a rich guy having to spend money. It's the idea that having been married to a rich guy all of a sudden makes you entitled to money that most could ever dream of after the divorce. I could make the same straw man argument. Why would you feel sorry for someone in that situation? Poor woman who is still probably still wealthy and want to have even more luxury, I suppose! I'm sure she's really struggling to make ends meet unless she gets a million euros.

He should just pay what he legally owes, and you should probably stop getting so hyped up about it on his behalf :hba: