Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

12 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Neville and Carragher are class imo, who would you prefer?

I have liked them over the years but they are far to partizan with their own teams. Keane is very good but people like Alan Smith and Richards need to go.

31 minutes ago, Ben said:

I have liked them over the years but they are far to partizan with their own teams. Keane is very good but people like Alan Smith and Richards need to go.

Richards offers absolutely fuck all when it comes to punditry. Seemingly there for 'the bants'.

He's like the village idiot whenever I've seen him on a panel.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Richards offers absolutely fuck all when it comes to punditry. Seemingly there for 'the bants'.

He's like the village idiot whenever I've seen him on a panel.

If he's on Super Sunday I turn it off once the game is over. 

I saw Daniel Sturridge a couple of times last season and he seemed really good.

I like Richards me. Far from a great pundit but doesn’t take himself seriously. I can’t stand Keane but the two of them work well together and also with carragher. 

much rather see someone like richards have a laugh and a joke than listen to the same cliche bullshit that you get from redknapp or all the Bt lot. 

12 hours ago, gbandit said:

Aye, not interested in that sort of chat. There are tons of awful pundits and commentators on screen, many of whom don’t have great credentials. My issue with her is that she’s a complete idiot and a right wing twat

What’s this about aluko being right wing? :lol:

17 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

What’s this about aluko being right wing? :lol:

Voted Tory in 2019, was open about it and I remember reading some quotes from her that came across extremely

poorly. It was on her Wiki but isn’t on there anymore 

58 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Voted Tory in 2019, was open about it and I remember reading some quotes from her that came across extremely

poorly. It was on her Wiki but isn’t on there anymore 

Didn't she also make some really derogatory comments about people going on furlough. 

She really does come across poorly tbf. Arrogant, smug, condescending and with a big ego. You mix that in with some seriously suss comments and it's going cause pushback. 

4 minutes ago, gdm said:

Few Newcastle players on the list 

In all their lists we have a few players in the top 10 positions:

Pope: 10th in the GK's list

Trippiers: 2nd in the RB's list

Bruno: 10th in the CM's list

Isak: 8th in the strikers list

Edited by 54

14 minutes ago, 54 said:

In all their lists we have a few players in the top 10 positions:

Pope: 10th in the GK's list

Trippiers: 2nd in the RB's list

Bruno: 10th in the CM's list

Isak: 8th in the strikers list

No Howe in the managers list seems a bit silly when Klopp is 5th. Invalidates the whole thing.

Man City literally valued him at a certain price and when that was rejected. They left it.  Which they also did with the likes of Cucurella. 

She literally said she thinks that City only made a bid for Rice after Arteta called in a favour from Guardiola.

When typing that. I genuinely can't believe how ridiculous it is and for her to them claim vindication. Bollocks!

Outcome bias innit. 

The idea that a club as well ran as Man City would take the time, effort and resource to lodge a substantial bid for a player because Pep wanted to do Arteta, the manager of a rival club, a favour is absolutely mental.

Man City are a really ran club and a bid of 90+m has to pass through a load of people before it can be submitted. It's not as if Pep can just throw a bid in himself to help a mate out, if for whatever bizarre reason he wanted to help out his biggest rival from the previous season[emoji38]

Edited by Jaqen

48 minutes ago, Likelylad said:

Christ. Worse than i remember. Add in the classic non-apology n all. 

What a twat. 

She is an absolute toxic bell end.

She worked with us for a while in some role on the womens' team and got shipped out pretty quickly for being an absolutely horrid gobshite.

I doubt Aluko even believes her own theory. Being so rattled as to bombard Paddy Kenny with radgie messages isn't the behaviour of someone who considers themselves vindicated. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Collage said:

This season? Yes.

Kane’s scored more goals (in 1 less game) in an infinitely better league for an underperforming side.

Edited by McCormick