Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

9 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Glazers will probably try to wrap this up and pass it off as a Christmas present to the Man Utd fans. 

Well no one can say they haven't done well with their whole Man U experience....none of their money down, a few hundred million in their pockets every year, spend more than anyone but City and Chelsea, and now and extra billion for basically sitting on their behinds. They've pulled a blinder for themselves....years of free money and a massive bonus for failure....

Either way sod Man U, they deserve a few years of actual suffering given how they are according to the media 'long suffering'.

Edited by gjohnson

17 minutes ago, joeyt said:

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/best-football-goals-ranked?utm_source=pocket-newtab-en-gb

GQ's Top 20 goals of all time. Papiss in 8th. Bergkamp in 7th

Nobody will ever convince me that Zidane's goal was anywhere near as good as most people seem to think it was. As far as Champions League final goals go, it's just not even close to Gareth Bale imo.

40 minutes ago, madras said:

I thought that at the time (middle tier Gallowgate). Changed my mind when when I saw it back 

Had exactly the same view of it as you did (middle tier Gallowgate, looking down the line of the penalty area) and he meant it 100%. Knew exactly what he was doing and it fell beautifully for him to slot it home, it was a perfect goal

2 hours ago, Wullie said:

Nobody will ever convince me that Zidane's goal was anywhere near as good as most people seem to think it was. As far as Champions League final goals go, it's just not even close to Gareth Bale imo.

A goal that much like the player himself was stupidly overrated