Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Could the FA not have waited a few more month? 

Not ideal for us that 1 of maybe 2 teams that could match the clause for Bruno quickly. :lol:

Posted (edited)

maybe if it were another club invovled, but I take no joy in this

he's Bruno'd best mate and a quality player, potentially another sad waste of a career if proven guilty 

also this behaviour is probably more widespread in football than we think, who knows who else this could affect down the line 

Edited by Ginola14

26 minutes ago, Robbo2 said:

Tbf to him, he's played incredibly well for someone having that hanging over them all season. Lock him up and throw away the key tho 

So did Woodgate and Bowyer for Leeds when they were been invested for assault, cos they are cunts!

25 minutes ago, Ginola14 said:

maybe if it were another club invovled, but I take no joy in this

he's Bruno'd best mate and a quality player, potentially another sad waste of a career if proven guilty 

also this behaviour is probably more widespread in football than we think, who knows who else this could affect down the line 

I can't imagine spot fixing is very common in football at any sort of high level. Any suspicious betting patterns are immediately flagged by bookies and it's so easy to trace the cash. 

Mutiples accounts from Paqueta island set up on that day placing high amounts of money on him getting a card in a random game must have stuck out like a sore thumb [emoji38] 

They even used West Hams shirt sponsor to place the bets. Unbelievably thick [emoji38]

Posted (edited)

Does make me a little concerned City could come in for Bruno now. Their the only team I can realistically see easily slapping down the £100m.

Just from brief interactions I've noticed between him and Pep, I think Pep is an admirer of Bruno, especially how when he came on against them in the cup, he was running the show for us against their midfield in the absence of Rodri.

Edited by alexf

if / when he ends up with a ban, would this likely mean west ham will now be even more pressured to sell other players too? if he cant play, they cant sell. so others may have to go instead to make funds for someone new to replace him. maybe a cheeky bid for bowen? 

2 hours ago, Ginola14 said:

what a blessing we didn't sign him 

Wham fans must be raging 

Imaging having him AND Tonali...

Got to admit I'm praying Bruno's never been attached to all this given Paqueta is his best friend.

2 hours ago, MagMal said:

So did Woodgate and Bowyer for Leeds when they were been invested for assault, cos they are cunts!

Woodgate was shattered by it, but Bowyer had the form of his life.

2 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Can’t imagine the Paqueta ban will do us any favours in hoping city don’t go for Bruno.

I was thinking that :howe:

5 hours ago, Pilko said:

Paqueta denies any wrongdoing and any knowledge of the suspicious bets, which have been traced to Paqueta Island, off the coast of Rio de Janiero. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Screenshot_20240523_212943_Reddit.thumb.jpg.1f1a15a2e09a8dc0605d17896b64e265.jpg

There's always a reference