Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

13 minutes ago, OCK said:

I sometimes wonder if I'm getting to the point where I'll start saying 'BACK IN MY DAY' when thinking about Brazil's forward line of Richarlison and Antony. 

Brazilian strikers are a shadow of what used to be around.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

First comment "The PL hates us", presumably without a hint of sarcasm coming from a Chelsea fan :memelol:

That sponsorship 'deal' is absolutely fucking rotten, like.

Chelsea are literally making it up as they go along. I've no doubt that, from top to bottom, that fat capitalist pig Boehly is trying to Trump his way to some sort of relevance in the PL without any sort of foresight, understanding or strategy. 

Makes me grateful for sensible owners (Christ how long have I waited to say that) in Amanda, Mehrdad and Rubens.

6 hours ago, Nobody said:

You're an absolute idiot if you dont feel sorry for any player that goes through the injury woes thst someone like DCL has gone through. 

I can appreciate the general sense of frustration attached to lots of strains, but his injury today looked brutal. 

I'll always respect people who admit to themselves that they're not at the level they need to be, given he's on a decent wedge he could have easily just phoned it in for the season. Dude probably produced the most iconic moment for any Wrexham fan in a generation, so fair play to him.

Fair play to him giving them time to secure a replacement before the window closes. 

Wrexham's GD mad so far; 13-13 - by a distance both the most goals scored and conceded. Gillingham, top, have scored four. :lol: (conceding 0 lyke)

See that Paul Mullin due back in weeks rather than months so that will aid their goalscoring troubles.