Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

8 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I totally agree but it's mad that you also like Mourinho  :lol: There's no difference, Mourinho's probably worse 

like I said though, it's probably the Bobby thing. but I can't remember Mourinho ever saying anything bad about us or acting like a cunt during the games/pressers. I'm heavily NUFC-biased, so wouldn't pay Klopp any attention if he wasn't keep chirping on about us. I'd turn on me own nan if she started slagging Eddie and the boys.

4 minutes ago, Big River said:

like I said though, it's probably the Bobby thing. but I can't remember Mourinho ever saying anything bad about us or acting like a cunt during the games/pressers. I'm heavily NUFC-biased, so wouldn't pay Klopp any attention if he wasn't keep chirping on about us. I'd turn on me own nan if she started slagging Eddie and the boys.

Makes sense. He's very noticeably always been respectful about us, despite being a total cunt to nigh on everyone else 

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Just remembered how rattled we used to get Fergie at SJP in the 90s/early 2000s.  I’m sure he got sent off in one game here.

Let’s do the same for that donkey-toothed cunt.

Fergie was angry with the world, but I don't think he disrespected us like Klopp has.

He disrespected Leeds that time with Keegan but he never crossed the line like Klopp has.

13 minutes ago, Sima said:

Just remembered how rattled we used to get Fergie at SJP in the 90s/early 2000s.  I’m sure he got sent off in one game here.

Let’s do the same for that donkey-toothed cunt.

Remember him telling a story how at half-time or whenever, Sir Bobby came and found him, let him watch the second half from his office and made him a cuppa or something. Might have been 00/01?

1 hour ago, Ben said:

Fergie was angry with the world, but I don't think he disrespected us like Klopp has.

He disrespected Leeds that time with Keegan but he never crossed the line like Klopp has.

"We're talking about Manchester United here, not some wee club in the North East" just off the top of my head and I'm sure there were other things he said.

5 hours ago, Thumbheed said:

Is that 3 rule changes aimed specifically at us? 

Sponsorship, Technical area and ownership rules? 

Have added time provisions been changed recently as well or am I making that up?

I mean with black and white tinted specs on, we could link all recent rule changes to us. However they could argue they are for other reasons also. Depends how paranoid we want to be 😂

5 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

"We're talking about Manchester United here, not some wee club in the North East" just off the top of my head and I'm sure there were other things he said.

Don't forget the apology:

“It was never my intention to belittle Newcastle fans. I want to clear up any misunderstanding that may have arisen over what I said. I have nothing but the highest regard for Newcastle fans and I have always had.

They are up there with best supporters in the game.”

16 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

It means nothing

He wasn't pressed to give an apology, and I can only remember him apologising twice in the entire time he was our manager. Once to Newcastle fans and one to Alan Wiley.

Ferguson has always respected Newcastle. He was meaning to have a go at Pardew more than anything. :lol:

A super league still happens. The biggest point of contention was ‘the closed shop’ and they will semi scrap that. 

In the meantime the CL becomes more super league like by every iteration eg more games, extra places to the best performing league… eventually they’ll get an inheritance place. 

The super league doesn’t displace the national league (at first l) anyway. The first target is UEFA and its competitions. 

10 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

03/04

Screenshot_20230814-065449.png

Love how Sir Bob ( i assume) let Fergie watch from his office whilst Fergie was presumably raging away. 

Edited by Kanji