Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

11 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

What kind of shit were you searching on Wiki to find that?

Came up on my facebook feed believe it or not.

Just mentioned that the ref had been decapitated by fans. When i read the wiki page it said the ref pulled a knife and stabbed a player for which he was lynched, beheaded then quartered. Theres a vid apparantly but like shite am i watching that.

Abreu threw a punch, which prompted da Silva to draw a knife from his pocket and repeatedly stab Abreu. Abreu died on the way to the hospital. When fans watching the game, including Abreu's friends and family, found out about his death, they invaded the pitch

So the ref stabbed a player numerous times, and just continued to ref the game? :lol:

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Graeme Jones is one lucky bastard. Came in as Steve Bruce’s fluffer on the Ashley dollar and ends up here. 

I think he's in that sweet spot between coach and friend for a lot of the players. He's the emotional support arm of Howe. Every time you see footage he has his arm around a player saying something in their ear. I'd imagine Howe is someone you want to play for but it doesn't feel like there's a ton of warmth coming from his direction so you need a Jones around. I'm sure Tindall is somewhere in-between the two as well.

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I think he's in that sweet spot between coach and friend for a lot of the players. He's the emotional support arm of Howe. Every time you see footage he has his arm around a player saying something in their ear. I'd imagine Howe is someone you want to play for but it doesn't feel like there's a ton of warmth coming from his direction so you need a Jones around. I'm sure Tindall is somewhere in-between the two as well.

You’re probably right, I just wanted everyone related to Ashley or Bruce to be purged on day one.

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Jones is also highly rated as a coach. There’s a reason he’s part of the England staff.

Don’t care about that either :lol:

Also doesn’t necessarily follow since loads of rubbish people have had jobs right across English football, but I take the point. 

48 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

You’re probably right, I just wanted everyone related to Ashley or Bruce to be purged on day one.

Especially bloody Shola. Jones gets a pass though as it seems he can actually do his job to an acceptable degree.

Absolute cheek of the cunts. Just like West Ham am sure the proceeds from the old ground will 100% be paid back to the tax payer.......

Would be an interesting legal argument mind if rules did change to limit spending on stadiums/training grounds etc mind even though they are highly unlikely to get a penny obviously

1 hour ago, wfmk2 said:

What's the background to this that's doing the rounds on all the gammon outlets?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-13047047/LITTLEJOHN-Newcastle-fan-banned-gender-critical-trans-views.html

Club banned a complete psychopath for sharing some pretty reprehensible stuff on Twitter about trans people. This has naturally been taken up as a free speech issue by the usual suspects, ignoring the fact her posts mark her as an absolute danger and the club have likely been left with little choice.

On 03/02/2024 at 03:33, leffe186 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68186145

The Bellingham-Greenwood thing. My gut tells me it’s silly that we have a lip-reader assessing what he said, but I imagine if It was something racist (for example) that was alleged I’d be more pissed at Bellingham? Not sure what I think about this.

I feel like they never break out the lip readers or this level of investigation when someone does a racism.

41 minutes ago, christ said:

Club banned a complete psychopath for sharing some pretty reprehensible stuff on Twitter about trans people. This has naturally been taken up as a free speech issue by the usual suspects, ignoring the fact her posts mark her as an absolute danger and the club have likely been left with little choice.

What did she say that what reprehensible?