Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

Didn't think it was possible to surpass a team with Keane, Hughes, McClair, Giggs (albeit unbeknowst at the time), Bruce, Schmeichel, Ince, Cantona and Cole managed by Ferguson for cuntliness but they've gone done it.

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

What is going on man? Maybe I’m overreacting but it feels like the fabric of society in the UK is unravelling in so many areas 

Sadly there's nothing new under the sun. You expected stuff like that at matches in the 80s (Liverpool's Munich chant, racism, Millwall all bets off, we used to sing about setting West Ham fans on fire). 

Its regressing with soft c*nts that feel emboldened for some reason football related and generally.

Those hooligan films coincided with this neavau wannabe hooligan trend, then there's this growth in this sort of sick, unfunny stuff in general like rape threats and stuff online, which is itself a factor. 

Edited by Jonas

Simon Jordan has actually been alright lately so that's a bit disappointing from him. The shock horror that a club who generated £6b in revenue over the last 10 years spends 20% of it on transfers.

The Glazer's still don't put anything into it but have cost the club nearly £2b. Our interest payments alone since they took over hit over £900m last month. :lol: I really don't get what is hard to understand. 

11 hours ago, Jonas said:

Sadly there's nothing new under the sun. You expected stuff like that at matches in the 80s (Liverpool's Munich chant, racism, Millwall all bets off, we used to sing about setting West Ham fans on fire). 

Its regressing with soft c*nts that feel emboldened for some reason football related and generally.

Those hooligan films coincided with this neavau wannabe hooligan trend, then there's this growth in this sort of sick, unfunny stuff in general like rape threats and stuff online, which is itself a factor. 

Still happens now, as does regular West Ham/Chelsea shit about Spurs tbf

On 07/09/2023 at 11:47, Froggy said:

Nobody will take Sancho's side over Ten Hag's with this one.

I maybees would, but then I'm not a Daily Mail reader with unconscious bias against young black men. 

Sterling, Rashford, Ali, now Sancho. 

"Uppity, lazy, gangsta *****s" 

Ten Hag's a cunt of a bloke and Man U a moral cess pit. 

16 hours ago, Jonas said:

Appreciate it's not in the same league as rape chants etc etc but, in the context of a female World Cup, attended and supported by millions of women and young girls, I found these blokes, singing this in 2023, delightfully ironic

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Man U are trying to bully Sancho out of the club

We rejected a bit from Saudi yesterday from him. :lol: very strange way of bullying him out of the club.

Sancho is highly thought of, and has been protected and supported through his mental health issues. If Ten Hag said his level in training isn't up to scratch, then I'd say it's because his level in training wasn't up to scratch. 

Who is actually running Man Utd just now !! It seems like headless chickens just winging it and making an absolute pigs ear of it. 

Fergie ran the club with an iron fist but they were always professional, leading the way in so many areas.