Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

Onana sounds like a wanker from the few quotes I’ve read from him. Not a good character to have in a toxic environment 

Sounds like he fits in perfectly with the rest of the cunts at that club tbh

8 hours ago, gbandit said:

He’s such a thick twat 

Yeah I really, really can’t be doing with him like. Predates all of that. Couldn’t stand him when he was playing. Thick as fuck and thinks he’s smart, the absolute worst combination. You can tell in that clip where he’s talking about us he deeply dislikes us as well, he means what he’s saying there.

Edited by Dr Venkman

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Looks more like they have sold the land that Goodison sits on, rather than it being a loan.

Sold everything. Grounds, training, any properties such as the house they bought to house the homeless, and loaned 10s of millions at 18% from 777. 

13 hours ago, Sima said:

With context.

I take so much pleasure every time he has a cry about the glazers.  This bloke was an utter wanker to us.  The first clip was just one of a few of his ridiculous statements about us.  Icing on the cake would be him getting called out about this hypocracy on TV.

19 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Is Neil concerned about Everton? Because I'm VERY concerned about Everton.

They were very fortunate to escape relegation last season. Beyond a steadier hand on the tiller, they don’t seem much improved. Probably in the minority, but I have a soft spot for Everton and hope they find a way of playing which will keep them up. Not at all confident they will at the moment though. 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

They were very fortunate to escape relegation last season. Beyond a steadier hand on the tiller, they don’t seem much improved. Probably in the minority, but I have a soft spot for Everton and hope they find a way of playing which will keep them up. Not at all confident they will at the moment though. 

Everton are the most efficient club in the bottom half – cogito ergo sum – they'll be fine.

My manager who's an Everton supporter thinks they won't pass the fit and proper owners test. Seems a bit naive tbh, but he's probably taking whatever hope he can get. Going with these investors sounds like a guaranteed death sentence. 

For all the fan banter and so on, that shouldn't and can't be allowed to continue to happen to football clubs.

14 hours ago, Sima said:

With context.

This is so perfect man. Absolutely beautiful.

He really thought they were immune to the same kind of nonsense.

Thankfully looks like their situation might even turn out worse.