Southampton 1-4 Newcastle United (06/11/2022)

BlueStar

Canny sloppy 4-1 away win! That might have been the worst we’ve been on the ball this season since Brighton ?

Doesn’t matter who we play, its all about us. 

Two more big games to win. If we can get through on Wednesday night then fucking tear into Chelsea. 

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

Just hope Liverpool can do us a favour. 

I dunno if I'd rather be 3rd tonight or be 11 points ahead of Liverpool like. :lol: I think if Spurs win there's a good chance we'll finish above Liverpool which would be fucking class. 

Just now, geordie_b said:

He'll be putting a rocket up a couple of their arses, good win but a lot of sloppy play

That's what I love about that bastard, absolutely no room for complacency.

Brucie boy would have already had the merlot open

Thing is, some of our fanbase aren't recognising what a force of nature we are when we get this momentum,when everyone is pulling together like this. Collective consciousness is a massive thing, this is the Keegan journey mark 2 unfolding before our very eyes

Pleased for everyone, Eddie has these boys drilled.

Making mass results from average games, the goals flying in, all sorts of players popping up with goals, proper team mentality. No player really slacks anymore, the fitness is there now, after years of Bruce allowing some of these lads to deteriorate. 

You could see we perhaps need some quality to come into our strongest side off the bench, but I'm sure behind the scenes it's all going on.

Eddie is the man.

Edited by mighty__mag

So happy for Willock to get a goal after putting in a massive effort. Happy for Wood to get a goal as well. We need him confident in the cup games. 

Only worry today for me again is the subs available. Manquillo and Anderson very very poor for their goal and going forward as well.

Just now, Holloway said:

Thing is, some of our fanbase aren't recognising what a force of nature we are when we get this momentum,when everyone is pulling together like this. Collective consciousness is a massive thing, this is the Keegan journey mark 2 unfolding before our very eyes

Our away end looked looked like a sprawling mass of delirium today. Imagine Arsenal or Chelsea in the same circumstances, even the Manchester clubs or Liverpool. We are on board in a way that their spoilt fans aren’t, and this is going to be an incredible ride

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Buzzing. Also very interested to hear what Eddie says about the game.

Worst we’ve played in ages IMO but Saints are absolutely toss and indisciplined/poorly coached defensively as fuck.

——

Cheers to @gbandit for the Glesga pub shouts. A few mags in Waxy’s too :thup:

5 minutes ago, Donut said:

So happy for Willock to get a goal after putting in a massive effort. Happy for Wood to get a goal as well. We need him confident in the cup games. 

Only worry today for me again is the subs available. Manquillo and Anderson very very poor for their goal and going forward as well.

Bit picky ffs just enjoy the win…4-1 away from home….let that sink in… 3rd top…and that ?