Group B: England, Iran, United States, Wales (England and USA qualify)

Big River

Need to chill out man, this is the exact reaction in here and in the media when we drew nil nil with Scotland 2nd game last time, we'll be alright even if this ends a draw. We'll go through and it'll all be alright, Southgates proven himself before.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

We've got them right where we want them 3-0 second half

Agreed - Southgate will have said to them “let’s pass sideward, leave loads of gaps, let them rattle the cross bar and miss sitters then and only then can we strike”.

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Need to chill out man, this is the exact reaction in here and in the media when we drew nil nil with Scotland 2nd game last time, we'll be alright even if this ends a draw. We'll go through and it'll all be alright, Southgates proven himself before.

100% agree, we win this easy

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Southgate’s proven himself before? Bollocks, I missed that, you go and grab a quick beer ffs

Just now, Tomato Deuce said:

Dare I say we played well that half. Always a tale of two halves with this team, though. We don’t have nearly the same firepower off the bench as England.

Afraid to have any impressions for fear of a jinx. :lol:

Just now, Gawalls said:

Agreed - Southgate will have said to them “let’s pass sideward, leave loads of gaps, let them rattle the cross bar and miss sitters then and only then can we strike”.

Have even seen Englands bench? Do you leave the room when a wasp enters it ?

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Southgate’s proven himself before? Bollocks, I missed that, you go and grab a quick beer ffs

Only got us to a World Cup semi-final, and a Euro final :rolleyes:

Edited by 54

I find Rice and Mount so fucking uninspiring, but the options on the bench aren’t great either. Phillips isn’t fit, Gallagher is playing like Jeff Hendrick this season, and Jordan Henderson is well past his best.

Just now, Gawalls said:

If Newcastle was playing and we had a half like USA - you’d be saying “there’s only one team winning this”

England win this easy in the second half man, stop being a soft shite.