Group C: Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland (Argentina and Poland qualify)

Big River

1 minute ago, Pata said:

Canada’s first half has been the most exciting thing about this tournament so far for me.

Even that was just annoying tbh because of the lack of cutting edge.

That's been another thing too. There seems to have been loads of skied shots and 50p heed headers in good positions. I don't know if that's a result of the lack of chances so when they come they're skewed, but definitely feels particularly infuriating to me.

I've been impressed with France, Brazil, Spain and to a lesser extent England; there's definitely a lot of quality to be had, just not many great matches. 

Anyway, howay, surely this one will kick into gear. Argentina have to go for it. 

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Even that was just annoying tbh because of the lack of cutting edge.

That's been another thing too. There seems to have been loads of skied shots and 50p heed headers in good positions. I don't know if that's a result of the lack of chances so when they come they're skewed, but definitely feels particularly infuriating to me.

I didn’t find it annoying, just shocked that team full of unknown players outside of Davies and David could play like that against one of the European powerhouses.

Lack of thunderbastards too in the tournament so far, is the Iran winner still the only goal outside of the box?

Edited by Pata

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I've been impressed with France, Brazil, Spain and to a lesser extent England; there's definitely a lot of quality to be had, just not many great matches. 

Anyway, howay, surely this one will kick into gear. Argentina have to go for it. 

Saudi Arabia have been great in both games too.

3 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Argentina are an embarrassing National side. Overrated and overhyped. 

They seem really confused when they are confronted by a defence. I imagine they'd be able to dish out a really good hiding if they were playing against 9 men.