Group D: France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia (France and Australia qualify)

Big River

1 hour ago, aussiemag said:

This Australia side reminds me of us under Eddie Howe. Massive amounts of spirit; togethernes and belief. It can count for a lot, when the team isn’t full of stars. 

Maybe the December 2021-January 2022 NUFC. ;)

1 hour ago, aussiemag said:

haha, I was thinking more like the team that beat Leeds away last season and scrounged results. 

I know what you mean but I'm neutral in this World Cup so prefer teams that I find entertaining to watch. Countries like Australia and Finland just don't have the talent to play nice football and I didn't give a fuck about the complaints from neutrals about how Finland played in the 2021 Euros. :lol: 

Congrats again for getting through!

13 minutes ago, triggs said:

Denmark were a lot better without Eriksen in the Euros. Maybe he slows it down too much?

Damsgaard has gone backwards since the Euros massively too. Can’t remember him doing anything for Brentford. 

As a Dane I'm absolutely baffled at how turd we have been at this World Cup. We came into the tournament on the back of a good Nations League campaign where we beat France both home and away in the last 6 months. I had us as a dark horse for the title. And then this shitshow. No urgency, no desire, no creativity. Only Qatar have been worse imo. 

6 minutes ago, Rich said:

Horrific visual there. Cheers Mike.

:lol: I'm more insulted than I am appalled at your homophobia, Richard. We probably wouldn't have to consummate the union, like.

27 minutes ago, Rich said:

I was imagining you all dolled up in a big, billowing wedding dress. White, of course. Probably says more about me than you.

I went straight to the Pulp Fiction Gimp scene to be honest :lol: