Our Shithousery

The Prophet

One of the backroom coaching team on c. 85 minutes walked around the full perimeter of the pitch and pulled the multi-ball ball boys / girls [and the spare balls] off the surface to sit behind the advertising hoardings to try and slow things down. Every little helps. :lol:

Great addition to the Wilson Fucking With Goalkeepers highlight reel today, just blatantly trips the keeper while he's running out to throw the ball [emoji38]

Somebody with access to the footage really needs to make a compo of all the shit Wilson does to these poor keepers.

Edited by Miercoles

1 hour ago, GeordieT said:

One of the backroom coaching team on c. 85 minutes walked around the full perimeter of the pitch and pulled the multi-ball ball boys / girls [and the spare balls] off the surface to sit behind the advertising hoardings to try and slow things down. Every little helps. :lol:

Disgraceful timewasting shithousery for us to be doing that.

If it's Man U, Liverpool, City, Arsenal etc doing the same then it's "clever game management".

4 hours ago, Pilko said:

Disgraceful timewasting shithousery for us to be doing that.

If it's Man U, Liverpool, City, Arsenal etc doing the same then it's "clever game management".

Yeah seriously, comments in the video just praising Pep for his "mindgames" and "genius".

6 hours ago, Miercoles said:

Great addition to the Wilson Fucking With Goalkeepers highlight reel today, just blatantly trips the keeper while he's running out to throw the ball [emoji38]

Somebody with access to the footage really needs to make a compo of all the shit Wilson does to these poor keepers.

Listened to his podcast where he said he drank from the Brighton keeper’s water bottle and then poured the rest out when we played them on a hot summer’s day. He lives for that shit. 

19 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Listened to his podcast where he said he drank from the Brighton keeper’s water bottle and then poured the rest out when we played them on a hot summer’s day. He lives for that shit. 

[emoji38] I fucking love it

On 12/03/2023 at 20:42, Miercoles said:

When Wolves scored Jimenez walked back to the middle at an absolute glacial pace, like a good minute slower than the rest of his teammates. After Miggys winner Wilson made a point of doing exactly the same :lol: he’s in poor form but he doesn’t miss a beat on the old housery like.

To be winners  and to gain the spoils of trophies you have to fight fire with fire when needed and always be ready to adapt as you progress up that ladder because you become almost irrelevant when you're down, then to some teams cup final when you're on your way up.

You don't get anywhere unless you can play all what's thrown at you.

Edited by magvicar

Wolves went straight into time-wasting mode at 1-1 and were then fucking fuming when we started the same at 2-1. I live for that shit, to be honest.

Managers who put on a third CB to try and protect a 1-1 need to get in the bin, mind, and I generally like Lopetegui.

Just now, Rich said:

Wolves went straight into time-wasting mode at 1-1 and were then fucking fuming when we started the same at 2-1. I live for that shit, to be honest.

Managers who put on a third CB to try and protect a 1-1 need to get in the bin, mind, and I generally like Lopetegui.

Yeah, that was shocking. They were much worse after Collins came on and all. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just because something has happened for 50 years we can't change it?  

Totally agree with 4th official thing for everyone tbh.  

Hes fair it should stop but even he admitted they do it also.

Was refreshing to hear that instead just accusing teams.

Ps.

I also love the dark arts tho

Edited by Slim

Haha that’s genius. You’d hate to see it against your club but these ‘dark arts’ that Frank is whinging about do add to the entertainment of the game. It’s gets people on their feet, riles the crowd, for the home supporter it might be a wry smile and a shake of the head. 

We’ve already lost a lot of the physicality (with players safety benefiting) and they’ve attempted to remove human error from decisions with VAR (har har) but I’d hate to see too much more sterilisation. The keepers winding up penalty takers, for example, adds to the drama; why should it be outlawed?