Our Shithousery

The Prophet

2 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

You're wrong but that's fine.

They were fouling all game. Deserved antics.

Err isn’t that what most teams do, fouling all game? :lol:

I don’t really care whether Murphy reacts like that or Lascelles gets booked when off the pitch to be fair. But I’m not going to be like “hahaha we’re such good shithouses aren’t we” when it happens. 

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I like being ruthless and getting in people’s faces when necessary. Just think it goes a bit too far once the guy has already been sent off. 

It’s not like their player was particularly badly behaved in the game, he just got outplayed. 

Apart from nearly breaking almirons ankle I'd agree

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It was late but it happens all the time. He was skinned and he brought his man down. 

Just didn’t think Bruno celebrating in his face was a good look. Or the wave. 

Nah, he knew he wasn’t getting there but he went through anyway. You can maybe argue he couldn’t just let him past (our lads wouldn’t have either), but seemed like unnecessary force was involved 

Well fair enough, either way it was a normal part of football. Once he’s been sent off I would rather just let that be that. 

Depends on what was said but I get your point.. I thought they got real chippy in that second half.

Just now, Hanshithispantz said:

I wouldn’t want us celebrating in people’s faces for no reason but we’d just seen that meat head grab Bruno when he was on the floor, there were a few things clearly going back and forth.

Forgot about that actually. Wasn’t the same guy, but fair point in general. 

Forgot about that actually. Wasn’t the same guy, but fair point in general. 

I looked for that actually. "Was that the same arse that stood over Bruno and leaned over and shoved for no reason"? I asked me self.

Nay.

2 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

No one knows what their sent off players said, might have gobbed off and Murphy reacted.

Who cares...at the time it was funny as f***. 

Will probably make him a target in the return leg if he plays though

Nobody likes us anyway, might as well be hated. Create a siege mentality, fuck the lot of them.

We were loved during the late 90s but we won fuck all. I'd take their scorn and derision whilst we hoist a trophy any day. It's us against them.