The Round of 16

Mental collapse from Senegal after the goal. Awful defending to just let Bellingham run through in that situation. No one on the team has a booking yet. Bring the man down and take one! Tired of seeing this kind of foolishness from our teams.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

Just now, Caleb70 said:

I don't think he would go for less than 120-150 million. He's only going to get better!

I'm trying to think who could even afford to pay that? Saying that Man U did just spend £80M on Cass so who knows. 

Really weird half, for large parts they pressed us really well, and caused us to make some sloppy passes, mainly from the two centre backs, which they got a couple of chances from, and could have gone ahead.

But as soon as we got the first, we looked really good, incisive, combative and looking to kill the game quickly. Both goals where great moves too.

Bellingham is a baller.

You get a fair few attackers bursting onto the scene at that age but can't really remember a CM being that good so young performing in Champions League and World Cup games. Looks like he's had about 10 years experience at the top level. Ridiculous. 

Good stuff after an iffy start. Bellingham, my word. Just utter class. 

Tell you what mind, there's a few family around the house watching this; watching football for the World Cup with people who don't usually watch football is fucking nauseating. :lol:

"Why aren't they passing it quicker?"

"Why aren't they going forwards?"

Shut the fuck up man. Hear better football craic from students at the blind school in Jarra.