World Cup Final: Argentina 3-3 France (4-2 pens) - Argentina are world champions

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Not saying we're the best team at all but...yeah, we could have won this. Legitimately.

England, not unlike the U.S., definitely could’ve won it all had they been a better team than all the others.

Just now, Yorkie said:

It's hardly a controversial take to say if we'd have beaten France we might've won the whole thing. :lol:

Well yeah, if we had a forward we would have won it all too. If if if. You got TWO pens.

1 minute ago, oldtype said:

Man if I was Argentinian and we lost the World Cup like this I’d just stand up from my couch and walk straight into the ocean.

Dude I just said to my GF, like minutes ago. "If I was Argentinian I'd probably kill myself right now."

7 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Not saying we're the best team at all but...yeah, we could have won this. Legitimately.

One thing I've noticed is that multiple fans from different countries are convinced they had the best generations or were the best team.

I am wondering if teams today are that good or it's just the Internet age we live in that hypes everything to the oblivion.

If we look at Portugal x England duels from 2000 to 2006, weren't our squads better than today?

Edited by TenkoDaLuz

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yes. Until then they'd had a shot and about one touch in the box, don't be wet.

Regardless of what happened before, he created that “chance” and it took unreal technical ability to bury it. You pretend like someone put it on a plate for him :lol: