World Cup Final: Argentina 3-3 France (4-2 pens) - Argentina are world champions

Just now, joeyt said:

If Messi had leathered that one in the top corner in the last minute I don't think there would have been a more dramatic moment in all of football

Had it been anywhere other than straight up the middle he’d have won it 

Just now, joeyt said:

If Messi had leathered that one in the top corner in the last minute I don't think there would have been a more dramatic moment in all of football

Indeed. Also fuck Messi or Ronaldo tears. I want Macron tears.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Then it should be no mystery when I think it's weird to want them to win :lol:

I’ve lived in France and have many friends there. I love Messi, but loathe the other Argentinian players. I want a good game and the best players to shine, so I’m getting what I hoped for. Why should I be mourning that Argentina have lost their heads at the end of the second half. The same happened against us, so they’re not as mentally tough as they think they are.

Just now, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

I still cannot believe that nonsense from Otamendi. 75th+ minute with a 2-0 lead and you are doing this. What is wrong with him? The defense and Paredes have injected panic into this team all tournament for no reason.

Unfortunately these are usual in him. He plays very well, but his brain stops from time to time.

6 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I’ve lived in France and have many friends there. I love Messi, but loathe the other Argentinian players. I want a good game and the best players to shine, so I’m getting what I hoped for. Why should I be mourning that Argentina have lost their heads at the end of the second half. The same happened against us, so they’re not as mentally tough as they think they are.

My own parents live in France. Couldn't give a shiny shite about any team playing bad football personally. It's absolutely mental to me that anyone that isn't French or Brazilian would want this lot to win, they're awful 

Edited by Kid Icarus

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

My own parents live in France. Couldn't give a shiny shite about any team playing bad football personally. It's absolutely mental to me that anyone that isn't French would want this lot to win, they're awful 

I don’t particularly want either to win and I won’t lose any sleep whoever wins or loses. I mostly want a good final and to see the best players shine, so I’m feeling well served.

Just now, Jill said:

Honestly I'm bloody loving watching a world cup final at this time of year, nice and cosy in front of the fire. 

Newcastle pre season friendly yesterday

World Cup Final today

Christmas next week

World's gone mad.