The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

624 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

So many things can still happen and I’m glad we’re still in the mix going into the final week of the season.

A lot rests on Arsenal getting a result tomorrow I feel. It would mean we’re still in a good position and could even afford to lose on Wednesday and Europe is still in our hands. And say both Chelsea and us lose, then again still in our hands for Europa 

After a disappointment yesterday, I´m feeling really pumped up for the rest of the games. Please, just win!

Just now, Doctor Zaius said:

What does 7th get?

ECL as long as City win the FA Cup 

A point against Man U would now guarantee us 7th 

1 minute ago, Doctor Zaius said:

What does 7th get?

Conference max, but potentially nothing if Man Utd finish lower, and win the FA Cup. In that scenario they would get Europa and Chelsea would get Conference by finishing 6th,

Posted (edited)

3 points against Brentford, or a draw on Wednesday and we're guaranteed at least some kind of Europe. Great position to be in. 

(Unless there's like a 22 goal swing between us and Man U but that's not happening. Or they win the cup, but that's not happening either)

Edited by LiquidAK

Yep, either get a draw at Old Trafford, or match their result on the final day, and we will finish above Man Utd for the first time in the PL eara.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

3 points against Brentford, or a draw on Wednesday and we're guaranteed at least some kind of Europe. Great position to be in. 

(Unless there's like a 22 goal swing between us and Man U but that's not happening)

We need 6 points to be sure 

(unless Chelsea drop points)

Edited by Mikky

1 minute ago, LiquidAK said:

(Unless there's like a 22 goal swing between us and Man U but that's not happening)

We wouldn't be. It would be very likely, but there would be a nervous wait until the FA Cup final on the 25th. 

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

We wouldn't be. It would be very likely, but there would be a nervous wait until the FA Cup final on the 25th. 

Aye, edited after posting. Not happening tbh 

My prediction

Chelsea to draw at Brighton

Us to take a point at old Trafford

Go into last game needing a win to get 6th with 7th already guaranteed

Chelsea and Man Utd aren't beating Brighton. One of them might but both won't.

Either way, if we actually play our best players at Old Trafford, we stand a great chance of getting a draw.

Man United aren't winning the FA Cup. :lol:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Aye, edited after posting. Not happening tbh 

I'd still be shitting myself watching the final though [emoji38]. Just takes an early red, or a shock set piece lead and City waste chance after chance. It's a different team now, but they did lose to Wigan in the final about 10 years ago, in another 'bet the house' fixture, plus we were burnt in 1995 by Everton shocking Man Utd in the FA Cup Final to knock us out of Europe after finishing 6th.

Edited by Paullow