The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, TheHoob said:

Think 73 is the max any of the chasers can get, and we're on 65? 

It happen.

Man Utd - 81

Us - 80

Brighton - 73

Liverpool - 71

Spurs - 69

Villa - 66

We're already on 65.

So Villa 11 behind with 12 points left to play for and a shite goal difference. They’ll be out of it by next weekend when they draw v Wolves.

If Spurs don’t beat Liverpool it’s the same for them - 10 or 11 behind with 12 to play for.

If Liverpool don’t beat Spurs, it’s 11 or 12 behind with 15 to play for.

Brighton are 13 behind with 21 to play for. However, their run in is Man Utd, Man City, us, Arsenal and Villa, with gimmes vs Everton and Southampton.

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Man Utd - 81

Us - 80

Brighton - 73

Liverpool - 71

Spurs - 69

Villa - 66

We're already on 65.

Also Brighton in the last 7 games is yet to play: ManU, Arsenal, Us, ManC and Villa.

I'm as paranoid as the next person about us missing the champions league at this point of the season, but the gap between us and 5th is bigger then the gap between us and 2nd and I don't think arsenal are sitting there worried about us over taking them with the number of games left.

For liverpool they will need to win all their remaining games, I can't see them winning 9 in a row, even with their fixtures remaining, and for us to lose more games then we've lost in the rest of the season combined. While it's entirely possible, it's not likely at all.

I'll still not feel comfortable until we've got it confirmed mathematically though, which i think will be when we play Brighton at home.

24 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Howay Spurs, get a point, not all 3, that would be too much, just a point.

All 3 is better. Max Spurs can get in 69 which is basically 68 with their goal difference. A Spurs win and this is all over.

Edited by ponsaelius