The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

621 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Us somehow managing to end up in the driver's seat for 6th with the season we've had is terrifying me in its own right. :lol: Similar to last season tbh, even if slightly lower stakes.

If only West Ham or Spurs had put in a performance against Chelsea and got something out of them, we would be siting pretty now.

Just now, Stifler said:

If only West Ham or Spurs had put in a performance against Chelsea and got something out of them, we would be siting pretty now.

Or if we hadn't thrown away the Liverpool game. Going to haunt me for the rest of time.

Just now, Stifler said:

Tbf, even if Chelsea hadn't turned a corner those two teams never seem to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. If we do what we know we can do, we'll get there.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

They've got Forest who will be giving it their all. Tough game that. Should win the other two games although you can never tell with Brighton.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Tbf, even if Chelsea hadn't turned a corner those two teams never seem to beat Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. If we do what we know we can do, we'll get there.

Yeah, it’s in our own hands, and in 2 weeks (maybe 3) we’ll know what we get.

It’s just you always want to cross that line as soon as possible.

Honestly think we can win all 3 games left, I'd back us against almost anyone at home and Man U & Brentford aren't anything to be scared of. Not saying we'll win all 3 but I'm pretty confident we'll get 7 at least  

Think that result has me concerned about solely Chelsea now. If we beat Brighton which I think we will (how good we are at home, final home game, important match, players coming back) and assuming Arsenal do the job at Old Trafford we would have to lose our 2 remaining games for Man Utd to stand a chance of catching us. Not happening.

6 minutes ago, midds said:

Honestly think we can win all 3 games left, I'd back us against almost anyone at home and Man U & Brentford aren't anything to be scared of. Not saying we'll win all 3 but I'm pretty confident we'll get 7 at least  

I want all nine baby.

6 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Think Chelsea might pip us but it's all in our hands. Provided we don't lose to manure I think we should be fine.. famous last words lol

If Chelsea pip us. We’ll be relying on Man City winning the FA Cup for European football.

33 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just the 20 goals between us for GD too. 

Try again :)

And I don't just mean because of the 4th :)

8 minutes ago, Maggies said:

If Chelsea pip us. We’ll be relying on Man City winning the FA Cup for European football.

Not sure I'm overly worried about Man City having enough to beat this Man U team.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

No matter what happens I’ll be pleased with this season and proud of what we achieved all things considering.

We win all our remaining games we get Europe, if we lose all three then so be it, we’ll go again next year. Like you’ve said It’s been a decent season.

17 minutes ago, Cf said:

Try again :)

And I don't just mean because of the 4th :)

I saw 2 and 2 and completely ignored the negative :lol:

29 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

We win all our remaining games we get Europe, if we lose all three then so be it, we’ll go again next year. Like you’ve said It’s been a decent season.

And having a Stella home game against psg to remember as well as sooo close in the group of death.

Chelsea having Bournemouth last day of the season is a little safety net I think. That Bournemouth team even with nothing to play for will want to end as high up the table as possible. I think Chelsea lose that.

Reckon they win their next two though. Even though Brighton is a dodgy one for them. 

If we can beat Brighton then come Sunday afternoon we'll be 5 clear of Man U as they'll not do anything against Arsenal

Hopefully Forest can get a positive result against Chelsea too

18 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

If we can beat Brighton then come Sunday afternoon we'll be 5 clear of Man U as they'll not do anything against Arsenal

Hopefully Forest can get a positive result against Chelsea too

I always had this weekend as a Man Utd loss, Chelsea drawing and a win for us. I think it’s sorted if that happens 

3 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I always had this weekend as a Man Utd loss, Chelsea drawing and a win for us. I think it’s sorted if that happens 

Whilst Chelsea are building some momentum their last away win was back in Feb, they'd do well to win both of their remaining away games and fair play to them if they manage that

A win secures safety for Forest so hopefully they'll be well up for it