The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

Where did you both hear that at the same time? :lol:

I saw it on Twitter, and completely missed that Scotty had put it two posts up tbf :lol:

Am i the only one seeing Liverpool getting top 4 at our or Man Utd expense? ?

Seriously they are in great form. Can win games from nothing with their forward line and mainly have home games…

Just now, LFEE said:

Seriously they are in great form. Can win games from nothing with their forward line and mainly have home games…

Only if you don't see us or Man U winning 2 and drawing 1 out of 5 and 6 games each.

Just now, LFEE said:

You're making the assumption that it's in their hands when in reality it's in ours. I don't give a fuck what Liverpool do as long as we continue to take the points that are in front of us.

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Man U have two awkward as owt games coming up this week. Hopefully they're still in the mix for as long as possible just in case we do drop off in a couple of games. A draw v Brighton would be perfect and I could see West Ham getting something. 

That’s why I was pleased West Ham lost yesterday. They still need another win so should he bang up for it 

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

So can we though?

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

It’s in our hands. You can honestly look at all our fixtures and our form and say that we might not lose a game.

You would think that out of Leeds, Leicester, and Brighton that there is 7 points right there.

4 minutes ago, Ronaldo said:

It’s like watching paint dry with your lot, mind. How do you do it? 1-0 wins all over the shop.

We don't have a striker. :lol:

Most clean sheets in the league and all. First team to stop Villa from scoring since Emery took over and that's without our two starting centre backs. 

55th game of the season. 

Edited by Froggy

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Compare their form and other teams......ours for example .

19 minutes ago, 54 said:

For those worried about Liverpool, here's another way of putting it:

Liverpool need to win 3 out of 5 just to get level with us, so then it becomes, who can score more points, Liverpool in 2 games or us in 5. 

EllipticalColdFishingcat-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, LFEE said:

I could definitely see them winning all their games, but I don't think they will, they'll win 4 I reckon, and we'll win 2 at least. Maybe they can still pip Man U though.

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

I could definitely see them winning all their games, but I don't think they will, they'll win 4 I reckon, and we'll win 2 at least. Maybe they can still pip Man U though.

You've harder fixtures than we do IMO. 

Five games left and we are 9 points ahead with a superior goal difference. It could technically happen but even them winning all remaining five games is still unlikely.

Not a spot where I would wet my bed.

Even if Liverpool win every game, the chances of Liverpool both winning every game AND us dropping the 9 points in 5 games necessary for them to be able to over us on GD is not very likely. We've dropped 9 points in the last *10* games, and that is across away games at Man City and Villa, and Liverpool at home. I don't think it's in the bank yet like, but it would take a pretty unlikely turnaround.