The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

27 minutes ago, Pata said:

We haven't over performed, 100% deserve to be in the position we are right now.

In my opinion the squad we have has over performed and on that basis we deserve to be where we are. 100%

1 minute ago, Ameritoon said:

I definitely get being nervous about it, I am too, but I don't know how some of.you go about you're daily lives being so fatalistic. Take some Prozac ffs

Absolutely. We all have nerves but some have us having lost the game before a ball is even kicked. For every game. 

11 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

I’m down to a 7.  I had us winning that comfortably. And we didn’t look good imo. Played with nerves. Forced a lot. 

Never fancied us against Brighton. In my mind I would’ve been happy with 1 point. Some injuries and fixture congestion/rotation will help us mind. 

Leicester is a must win obviously. 

Chelsea. If we had already qualified for the CL we would win comfortably. If we needed a win? No Idea how we would perform. 

Do fancy Liverpool to drop points somewhere. They’ve not been good as the WWWWWW suggest. 

Today was everything I expected. How is it you had us winning comfortably today?

23 minutes ago, duo said:

If you're not going to win - don't loose. Brighton was always a game we needed to win.

I think that is a harder game than this one tbh. I was pinning my hopes on beating Leeds and Leicester as they are both poor teams. Brighton are a good side, and Chelsea might just decide stopping us from winning a CL place is all the motivation they need.

I'm thinking it's touch and go now tbh.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I think that is a harder game than this one tbh. I was pinning my hopes on beating Leeds and Leicester as they are both poor teams. Brighton are a good side, and Chelsea might just decide stopping us from winning a CL place is all the motivation they need.

I'm thinking it's touch and go now tbh.

Yeah Brighton are a far far superior team (obviously). I know it’s a home but I would class that as a very difficult game personally 

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Yeah Brighton are a far far superior team (obviously). I know it’s a home but I would class that as a very difficult game personally 

They won’t be playing horrible football though which I think will help us a lot.

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

They won’t be playing horrible football though which I think will help us a lot.

Yeah possibly, they can be very very good on their day though, if we defend like today we are in big trouble. The upside is they have Steele in goal 

2 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Horrible football never really helped us much against the top teams when Allardyce or Pardew were here. I just think we lacked a touch of quality in the final third. Not a coincidence that it was Isak who was instrumental in winning us two pens.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

There will be space for us wich we like, but we got to sort out the midfield. They will thrive if we act like today and Arsenal. 

Edited by nufc123

14 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Relegations hurt more than missing out on 4th,like ?

I would usually agree but I spent years wishing relegation on us under Ashley [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

Don’t think it would bother me as much if it wasn’t Liverpool we could potentially lose top 4 to, I fucking hate them and Klopp [emoji38]

Would be satisfying seeing Liverpool miss top 4 and sack klopp in the process[emoji38]

Need to beat Leicester and Chelsea to get top 4. 

I don't see us getting anything from the Brighton game unless we make big changes - the way they play through midfield vs our non-existent midfield atm is a massive mismatch.