The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

619 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

Just now, Skeletor said:

I want Real Madrid since we've never played them before.

Or Bayern.

There’s PSG as well but they’re not really the same level of stature. 

I want a good away trip assuming I could get a couple tickets. Been a bucket list thing for me, a European away day. Anywhere in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany. Fuck it, absolutely anywhere.

Apart from maybe Napoli or PSG. Want to actually be able to enjoy myself without fear of getting stabbed or pepper sprayed by the police. 

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I want a good away trip assuming I could get a couple tickets. Been a bucket list thing for me, a European away day. Anywhere in Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany. Fuck it, absolutely anywhere.

Apart from maybe Napoli or PSG. Want to actually be able to enjoy myself without fear of getting stabbed or pepper sprayed by the police. 

I’d love a sunny one in September, like. The 3 I went to were pretty cold. Lisbon for Benfica was areet but nippy on an evening. 

I want to be in an away end, full of it, top off continuing to give us Brits a bad name on the continent. 

9 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't want Roma if they're in there either, dicey as fuck there, or it used to be

21 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

To clarify, I basically agree, it's more just on principle Champions League should be the champions, never going to happen, and probably a good thing. I do actually like seeing the Bruge of the world do a bit of giant killing now and then in it, but bit of me also thinks, knock out only, only a few, then there would be real bragging rights for winning it. It's definitely a nonsense mind. 

It used to be until 97, that's why we didn't play in it under Keegan.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Don't want Roma if they're in there either, dicey as fuck there, or it used to be

They could well be given they're in the EL final. Them and Lazio in the CL, bet its been a while since that happened. 

14 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

My mate was in Rome a few weeks ago and took a day trip to Naples. Because he’s a fucking idiot he decided to wander off the beaten track and ended up in the bum town part of town.

He sent me some photos and this random housing area had massive banners of all the players everywhere. Looked cool and scary as fuck at the same time.

Agreed that would probably be one I’d swerve if we (qualified and) got them.

I absolutely love this place but pre-Brighton there was a collective pant shitting that Liverpool might catch us and now before we’ve qualified we’re looking at what group we might be in? We’ve got to chill a bit man [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I absolutely love this place but pre-Brighton there was a collective pant shitting that Liverpool might catch us and now before we’ve qualified we’re looking at what group we might be in? We’ve got to chill a bit man [emoji38]

This really.

Lets get it done first.

1 hour ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Feyenoord, Porto, Lazio, Newcastle. Inshallah.

This is so cool. If Messi goes back to Barca it's going to be hard to not want to see him running around SJP.

Almost all of pot 2 is exciting.

Really like the idea of Rangers.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

I want Real Madrid since we've never played them before.

I’d rather we face Real Madrid in the R16 or something. For the group stage, I would go with Benfica, Leipzig, Rangers, and Newcastle. With further summer transfers, we can get 1st in that group and face a beatable team in the R16. Then comes the quarter final and we get eliminated by Madrid. 

This would get us more than 45 million in prize money. [emoji38]

Edited by Solitude20

23 minutes ago, St1pe said:

It’s never been in doubt in my mind, our form over the season should have been enough for people to not worry. Hey I get it.

Thing is the New NUFC it is not Ashley’s and we don’t fuck things up now anymore. 

Any way let’s look forward to getting 3rd in the league.

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

100% ....we ain’t there yet lads....job to be done yet....in the words of Wintson Wolf......”let’s not start sucking each other’s d*cks just yet”.....also the term “collective pant shitting”....:lol: