The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

We just have to concentrate on ourselves like Eddie had preached since he got in the door. I don't see liverpool dropping much. They could easily win every match left. We just have to stick to plan and keep grinding like we have. 

7 points we need in 5 games  MAX

Leeds are a basket case

Arsenal have no bollocks

Leicester are relegation zone for a reason

Chelsea hoyed it in 6 month ago

Brightons a canny team

We are cush

1 minute ago, Novocastrian said:

Only if we stop scoring altogether, we’ve hit 13 in three games, would need a huge swing.

Not necessarily. If we were to get 2 wins and 2 losses heading into Chelsea, or 1 win and 3 draws in the next 4 games then it probably isn't going to improve that much, probably negative if we were to lose to Chelsea. I was expecting Liverpool to win 5 or 6 by the time of writing that and would have just been around 6 difference, and if we improved ours by 1 or 2 (since we will be dropping points) and Liverpool have to keep winning, then they could easily win their final 4 games by 7 goals combined, and they have the goals scored advantage as well.

2 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

They only thing that has me shaky is that Liverpool play another two games at home before we play again. I’d prefer that they don’t win them both so that there’s less pressure against Arsenal 

Yeah, if Liverpool are within 3 points of us by that game, and closed the GD to like 3 or 4, then it will get a bit tense if Arsenal do win.

Pleased Spurs scored there. 2 wins from 5 sounds so much easier than 2 wins and a draw, ideally wrapped up before Chelsea.

So just to be clear, we are still 9 points ahead of Liverpool but with one less game for both clubs to play and we are getting MORE nervous? [emoji38]

Guys relax, even if we get beat against Arsenal, you can't really ask for two better fixtures than Leeds and Leicester, as well as Brighton at home who we are clear favourites for.