The Europeometer™ (2023/24)

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

625 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

4 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Who was the poster that was saying if we lost the League Cup final, we'd finish top four? Cracking shout. 

even better is the guy who said before the season started that top 4 was possible

Just now, James said:

even better is the guy who said before the season started that top 4 was possible

Aye, fair play to him. Got shot down by most/all (including me). 

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Worse for you because you're close mates with the most idiotic Liverpool fan in the world. :lol:

:lol: Fucking hell imagine having one of the most insufferable red team glory hunters going on one side and this other close mate on the other. Poor Decky.

16 minutes ago, wormy said:

:lol: Fucking hell imagine having one of the most insufferable red team glory hunters going on one side and this other close mate on the other. Poor Decky.

I'm class though. I don't think I've ever given Decky a hard time about Newcastle. :lol: Always respectful me until I'm provoked. ;)

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

I'm class though. I don't think I've ever given Decky a hard time about Newcastle. :lol: Always respectful me until I'm provoked. ;)

Aye you've never been a cunt about it. :lol: Its more when you're in a pub when we're playing Man Utd and I'm the only Newcastle cunt there, the shite I've to listen to is wild. Was hard work for the cup final, especially when I should have been with the lads on here over in the Toon. 

21 minutes ago, 54 said:

I'm really glad Man united won at the weekend like :lol: 

Fair play to his LFC cohort calling him out for his nonsense in the top reply, even if I'm assuming he's one of the losers I assume paid to have a blue tick. :lol:

Obviously we can't draw any of Premier League teams in the group stage, but I'm assuming we can draw Celtic? That would be an insane game both home and away. 

Also would that potentially be the closest match (geographically) ever played between two teams in the group stages? 

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Obviously we can't draw any of Premier League teams in the group stage, but I'm assuming we can draw Celtic? That would be an insane game both home and away. 

Also would that potentially be the closest match (geographically) ever played between two teams in the group stages? 

I believe Rangers have a higher coefficient, so most likely they'd be in pot 3 and Celtic would be in pot 4 with us.

9 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Munich and Salzburg pretty close IIRC. 

18 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

Lille have played Gent which I think is less than hour away.