The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

614 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

good Wolves didnt win, we would have slipped to 11th.

time to get some wins next few weeks, but Villa away is really hard game with them having best home record so far. still we need to do some magic away from home as we already dropped 3 points in games where a win was very much expected (Luton for example)

On 23/01/2024 at 08:43, BShearer said:

good Wolves didnt win, we would have slipped to 11th.

time to get some wins next few weeks, but Villa away is really hard game with them having best home record so far. still we need to do some magic away from home as we already dropped 3 points in games where a win was very much expected (Luton for example)

We have had one, PL, magic away game (most magic in our history, from a scoreline perspective). Next one coming up! 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Great result tonight. Up to 7th, some favourable games left until the end of the season, players coming back from injury. I reckon we'll definitely finish in a European place now. 

Brilliant result and Brighton getting battered made it even better. Wouldn't have ever guessed we'd be 7th tonight but a bit of luck is well overdue. And thoroughly deserved the result tonight. Isak injury is a massive blow again, let's hope it's not a serious one. Need to pick up a few wins in the next 3 games and Europa League is a serious prospect again next season. 

If Luton hadn't just smashed Brighton I'd be looking up at 5th spot thinking we can snatch that sooner than later but Saturday suddenly just got alot harder.

13 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

If Luton hadn't just smashed Brighton I'd be looking up at 5th spot thinking we can snatch that sooner than later but Saturday suddenly just got alot harder.

I'm more confident of a win after that.

No way Luton do that twice in a row, impossible.

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

7 points from the next 3 and a Europe chase is definitely on for me.

Surely it's on any way, 7th spot will almost certainly be a European spot.

Edited by Karjala

1 minute ago, Karjala said:

Surely it's on any way, 7th spot will almost certainly be a European spot.

Need to be taking points from fixtures like the next 3 we have regardless, like. But aye.

Just really want Europa League. Lightyears more prestigious than the Conference League, another path into the CL and a reasonable chance of winning the thing.

Big win today. With this one out of the way, we now have easier fixtures left compared to everyone else.

image.thumb.png.2ca721d28f8c25a3adc47180a70a9f25.png

Maybe we can grab another place or two. Main focus should now be the cup.

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Need to be taking points from fixtures like the next 3 we have regardless, like. But aye.

Just really want Europa League. Lightyears more prestigious than the Conference League, another path into the CL and a reasonable chance of winning the thing.

It is, though I don’t think that Conference League qualification would be a booby prize

10 minutes ago, NSG said:

Top 6 and we’ll have had a pretty good season all things considered. 

:lol:  is this tongue in cheek? Top 6 would be a fucking sensational outcome.

11 minutes ago, NSG said:

Top 6 and we’ll have had a pretty good season all things considered. 

Top 7 would do me all day long as long as that gets us into Europe. Love that Eddie still thinks top 4 is the target though.

I mean this isn't last season and we aren't liverpool BUT they went from something like 9th and the finished 5th. It's not impossible but why not believe? Why not try? Do I think we will do it probably not but we already done some amazing things under this ownership so never count us out. 

Yep, top 7 for me is the target. Any form of Europe and I'd fancy us to actually win the trophy too.

If we can get to Wembley in the FA cup, that will be a good season considering injuries.

The key is Barnes and Wilson coming back and us not picking up top many other big injuries.