The Europeometer™ (2023/24) - permutations in O.P.

Rich

The TopFourometer™ (2023/24)  

615 members have voted

1. 1. How likely are we to finish top four this season? 0 = nee chance, 5 = can’t call it, 10 = nailed on marra

I'd rather no european football than the ECL next season. Most will disagree.

Buy the key players we need at CB, RW and ST in the summer, playing one game a week and a bit of luck with injuries the squad should be strong enough to challenge for 4th/5th and CL football for 25/26.

Football is so shite. Why am I all gleeful that we'll have moved up a 'pot'? :lol:

Looking at their other projections, we'd still be firmly in pot 4 for Champs League with that coefficient and pot 2 of 6 if Conference League.

18 hours ago, Beth said:

I'd rather no european football than the ECL next season. Most will disagree.

Buy the key players we need at CB, RW and ST in the summer, playing one game a week and a bit of luck with injuries the squad should be strong enough to challenge for 4th/5th and CL football for 25/26.

Most will disagree because it wouldn't be a good thing for the club.  It would actually impact our earnings and seeding in the CL if we qualified next season.

Massive win today. Hopefully results go our way this weekend and we'll stay 6th. 

Its extremely unlikely but looking at our fixtures and Spurs' fixtures you never know, could get 5th yet :lol: 

We are 10 points behind Spurs, and they have the following left to play still:

Arsenal (h)
Chelsea (a)
Liverpool (a)
Man City (h)

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Had a sneaky look at the Spurs fixtures but I reckon we don't worry about that unless it's somehow on with a couple of games to go. 6th still the target. 

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

We are 10 points behind Spurs, and they have the following left to play still:

Arsenal (h)
Chelsea (a)
Liverpool (a)
Man City (h)

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Holy shit what a run in. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Spurs have an absolutely horrific run-in, we might just catch them... Villa will get 4th imo.

Villa are playing very similar games to Spurs and have Europa to concentrate on.

We have a much easier run in. Mental that I’m even considering it but when you look at the fixtures a 4 win streak while they lose points doesn’t look out of all possibility 🤷‍♂️

Just now, LiquidAK said:

That game at Old Trafford all of a sudden looking very interesting. Take a repeat of the cup game like 

Could well be the case that a win will get us European football. I expect us to be lethal that night. 

Think some of us need to calm down. Was only last week when we grinded a result against Fulham. Rather Man Utd dropped points over Spurs over the next few weeks.