Matheus França

James

Chelsea are like a toddler in a theme park who has zero boundaries, just do what the fuck you want kid. You wanna build a tower out of tables and chairs, climb to the top and jump off the cunt? No worries, fill your boots son, you're a fucking moron, do it :lol:

It has, although to be honest I think our progress has probably made us change tact as much as direct competition. 

The South American clubs are generally looking for pretty big fees for kids. And these are players that probably wouldn't be coming straight into the team - either staying out loan or starting on the periphery of the squad. I don't know if we're in a position yet to be dropping 20-25 million on signings like that.

Our profile at the moments seems to be first choice starters to immediately improve the starting XI - and punts on development youngsters from cheaper markets (Kuol, Minteh). 

Getting into the CL has probably only solidified this way of operating.

Meh, I dont mind him signing for Chelsea only to be loaned out or sit on the bench for the next 3 seasons. If thats what he is willing to settle for, he doesnt have the right mentality for us anyway. Very unlikely he gets on the pitch for Chelsea considering they have basically 2 full squads of expensive players who expect to play. Saudi league, Arsenal and now Man U have done them some favors with FFP  Makes 0 sense for them to spend on a youngster who wont play for them at all. 

I still don't understand how Chelsea are able to drop these bids in. I thought much of the selling this summer was about them balancing the books of their January spending?

18 minutes ago, arnonel said:

Why the ____ would anyone go to Chelsea now? 

They all want to be the next Lucas Piazon/Kenedey evidently :lol:

Everyone trying to copy the Madrid model of buying rated Brazilians direct from Brazil basically. Chelsea see something work for another team then copy it with the subtlety of a brick to the face. 

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Everyone trying to copy the Madrid model of buying rated Brazilians direct from Brazil basically. Chelsea see something work for another team then copy it with the subtlety of a brick to the face. 

Chelsea are doing this to do what they’ve done in the past with KDB and Lukaku and sell them.  

Madrid buy the very best and intend to play them. 

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Difference is Real are signing the upper echelon of talents like Rodrygo, Endrick and Vini while Chelsea are settling for the slightly less talented.

• 2 weeks later...