Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Ridiculous booking, it was a blatant foul by Anderson just get on with it. 

West ham away is looking tough now with half the team missing. 

Good game, suspension not withstanding. He seems to have the knack of getting his body Infront, is going to win alot of penalties.

It's mean I know but with all the injuries we have, you don't really want Gordon being called up now to the England squad because then he can't rest. 

Bruno as well going is massive, the fixtures are coming thick and fast and there's literally no rest for them. 

I'm warming to him but still think his he needs to work on his touch and passing. He reminds me so much of Bellamy in that respect, not technically brilliant but his pace, work rate and commitment are a real asset to the team.

Happy to get this one wrong.

36 minutes ago, alexf said:

Ridiculous booking, it was a blatant foul by Anderson just get on with it. 

West ham away is looking tough now with half the team missing. 

Good game, suspension not withstanding. He seems to have the knack of getting his body Infront, is going to win alot of penalties.

He just tried to pass it didn't he? Didn't look like a petulant one to me, I was surprised the ref booked him tbh. 

What an outing today, impresses me more with every game.

Gets the crowd going, lifts the team and starts our presses loads, looking really dangerous every time he jas the ball.

Well content!

Looking a steal at 40m

1 minute ago, Ronaldo said:

Seems to either win a penalty, create a goal or score every game this season. I’m officially a big fan.

unfortunately you can add "get a yellow card" to that list.

but agreed, probably our most importsnt player.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cx1AP6ktyT6/

Giving away his shirt to a random comment on his Instragram. 

Pretty sure this is the first time his comments have been open to anyone since he joined, as before they were always limited to those who he followed. Not sure if it will go back to limited after this, or if this was the opportunity to finally leave it fully public and that he is much more confident and happy with where he is at and how things are going.

4 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

We need it.

Logically speaking yes, I know it's absolute murder on our squad. But I don't give a fuck about international football and am nowhere near over the novelty of NUFC matches twice a week. :lol:

10 minutes ago, wormy said:

International break again already? :anguish:

Sickening how they pile in two international breaks near the start of the season. Don’t know what the answer is but I wish int’l football would fuck off 

Edit: apart from in major tournaments when international football is absolutely immense 

Edited by gbandit