Anthony Gordon

Jack27

All he didn't do last night was get a deserved assist or goal. He was so integral to everything we did and the interchanging particularly with Isak in the first half was so fluid and causing all kinds of trouble. 

I love him. What a difference a year makes. :lol:

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

or foden and bellingham behind kane with gordon on the left.

foden has been unbeleivable in midfield this season.

that game against us at maine road. fucking amazing performance. dont want him restricted.

I wouldn’t start Gordon tbh

7 hours ago, Thumbheed said:

I'm convinced he'd be just as affective up front as he is out wide. 

Against teams that play a high line and/or we are looking to play on the counter, then yeah. He is tidy with his link up play. But not sure how he would do against a team sitting deeper and getting bodies around the box. 

Might find out on Saturday. 

5 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Against teams that play a high line and/or we are looking to play on the counter, then yeah. He is tidy with his link up play. But not sure how he would do against a team sitting deeper and getting bodies around the box. 

Might find out on Saturday. 

His movement looks excellent. I reckon he'll have knack of finding space in tight spots too, plus he basically played up front for England and I imagine alot of teams sat deep against them.

It's so funny what a season can do, when he signed, I thought we had blown a solid amount of money, and that he was not as good as everyone was saying.

...Fast forward to now, and he is actually quickly becoming one of my favourite players, I love his attitude, ethic, work rate, but most of all, he is a quality player. I'm off for some humble pie.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Pope

Trippier Lascelles Stones Livramento

Rice Bellingham

Murph Miley Gordon 

Kane

Seems within easy reach. I assume Isak is a super sub?