Anthony Gordon

Jack27

Every shred of hope, one by one, just getting obliterated.

Like some horrible specky kid with a magnifying glass burning the legs off ants.

1 minute ago, sempuki said:

Kill this season now.

Unfortunately starting to look this way. Feel for Eddie, he's had his share of challenges this season with Champions League, decent cup runs. Our amount of injuries has applied even more pressure on a difficult season. 

Last couple of weeks he should have been given at least a game off, especially as we’ve had other options. He’s played far too many minutes this season, which was understandable in December and January when we had no other options, but recently we have had alternatives.

I feel sad for him. As I said in the other thread, Southgate attended the game to make a final call on him. He is really unlucky to get injured now. 

based on that update from Eddie, he might not come back until the very end of the season. 

“Knee problem that came on gradually”.

Well, yea. He was limping around for like 10-15 minutes before he finally succumbed. Was pretty obvious something wasn’t right and it should’ve been taken out of his hands before it got too much. 

21 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

“Knee problem that came on gradually”.

Well, yea. He was limping around for like 10-15 minutes before he finally succumbed. Was pretty obvious something wasn’t right and it should’ve been taken out of his hands before it got too much. 

First casualty of this summer has to be the medical department. There’s been bad luck but there’s also been the likes of Botman and Gordon left trying to just “run it off’.

When that physio bent his knee and he screamed my heart dropped out of my arse

But there are only 3 hard matches left out of 10 manu spurs and westham

1 hour ago, danny said:

When that physio bent his knee and he screamed my heart dropped out of my arse

But there are only 3 hard matches left out of 10 manu spurs and westham

The likes of Luton, Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest have been incredibly difficult for us.

Every game left is a hard match.

As well as every away game just about so wouldn't expect much at all from those 5 away games.

29 minutes ago, Displayname said:

How did he get injured?

Eddie said in the post match presser there wasn’t a specific incident that caused it, he just felt it come on and get gradually worse.

Watching on TV it looked like he pulled up chasing a ball towards the corner that Gusto cleared to touch after about 15 mins. Might have been feeling something before then like.

Finally starting to see players coming back and getting their fitness back, only for one LW to get injured in training and the other after 30 minutes. :lol: 

1 hour ago, SteV said:

Eddie said in the post match presser there wasn’t a specific incident that caused it, he just felt it come on and get gradually worse.

Watching on TV it looked like he pulled up chasing a ball towards the corner that Gusto cleared to touch after about 15 mins. Might have been feeling something before then like.

He 100% went into the game feeling it. Either he didn't mention it to the staff or they told him to see how it went. You could tell from kick off he wasn't right.

3 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Played far to much imo. Not going to say its because of that, but it wouldnt surprise me.

This, wasn’t miggy sent home from international’s last year because of muscle fatigue, it wouldn’t surprise me if it comes out later this week that he’s out for the season.