Anthony Gordon

Jack27

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Tbh it's extremely important that our players get international recognition if they deserve it, otherwise they might consider they need a move in order to achieve it. Depressing but I think it's true. I'm a bit relieved every time Bruno plays for Brazil, for instance.

Agree on Gordon needing the rest but it'll be better for us in the long run if he gets a call up. He'd probably only feature from the bench if at all.  

He deserves it as well 

Fantastic. More than well deserved and overdue. He's been absolutely brilliant this season and as Yorkie alluded to, it's important that players are able to get into their national squads while playing for us. 

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Tbh it's extremely important that our players get international recognition if they deserve it, otherwise they might consider they need a move in order to achieve it. Depressing but I think it's true. I'm a bit relieved every time Bruno plays for Brazil, for instance.

Agree on Gordon needing the rest but it'll be better for us in the long run if he gets a call up. He'd probably only feature from the bench if at all.  

Agree. Also I feel English pool is deep, and gives us more weight to signing players as they can see the path to national team after Gordon.

Wouldn’t be shocked if Tino moves from u21 to full squad too come international break as I’ll be amazed if Chilwell goes. 

I've got to laugh at Southgate's perversion for picking Henderson like. I thought he was brilliant and incredibly underrated for years but even I wouldn't still be picking him for England. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've got to laugh at Southgate's perversion for picking Henderson like. I thought he was brilliant and incredibly underrated for years but even I wouldn't still be picking him for England. :lol:

Hold you partially responsible tbh.