Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Goals and assist. Full of running and he can take a cracking set penis. More or less complete at a very young age. What a bargain.

am I the only one seeing this!

40 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Happy to be proven wrong by this lad. Top top player. 

I knew he had talent, but I never thought he’d be a truly elite player - I’ll be happy to eat my hat 

22 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

I know opposing fans hate him :cheesy: but this lad is already part of the fabric of the club; on and off the pitch. What a bloke!

Very much I couldn’t stand his antics at Everton, but very much like Bellamy it’s great when he’s our own.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Very much I couldn’t stand his antics at Everton, but very much like Bellamy it’s great when he’s our own.

Tbf, and putting bias aside, he’s nowhere near as much off a twat on the pitch as he was at Everton.

I think he’s said that he felt a responsibility or necessity to behave in a certain way to suit Everton’s style of play, but that isn’t really required here.

1 hour ago, The Butcher said:

Goals and assist. Full of running and he can take a cracking set penis. More or less complete at a very young age. What a bargain.

Look, we’re all excited, but his personal life is his own business. 

29 minutes ago, Novocastrian said:

I know opposing fans hate him :cheesy: but this lad is already part of the fabric of the club; on and off the pitch. What a bloke!

I used to hate him and now I love him. Can't think of any other player that did a 180 like that for me.

21 minutes ago, SteV said:

Tbf, and putting bias aside, he’s nowhere near as much off a twat on the pitch as he was at Everton.

I think he’s said that he felt a responsibility or necessity to behave in a certain way to suit Everton’s style of play, but that isn’t really required here.

He has matured a lot.

Just now, Joelinton7 said:

Best English player in the world currently 

He's brilliant, but Rice Foden and Bellingham and Saka are all genuinely brilliant so think maybe a stretch. Deffo would be great in england squad tho

Just now, Tiresias said:

He's brilliant, but Rice Foden and Bellingham and Saka are all genuinely brilliant so think maybe a stretch. Deffo would be great in england squad tho

My friend. They’re chumps. Gordon is god 

The promising stuff with him on the right in recent weeks has been that he's done multiple good things there and not just one.

Gone on the outside and delivered class crosses, picked up half spaces to build combinations, running behind between CB and FB to get into goal scoring positions. It's not predictable stuff.

We need forwards who can be adaptable to changing situations through a season and having some attackers who can do great jobs in multiple positions is a must.

I don't think it's a case of Barnes = left, Gordon = right forever more. It looks like a good solution for the time being but there are other workable options going forward too should we need to do that.

3 hours ago, Skeletor said:

I used to hate him and now I love him. Can't think of any other player that did a 180 like that for me.

Bit harsh but Joelinton maybe...

5 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Some stat. Could keep him on corners now and then even when Trippier is back. They were quality today. Helped by Viccario being rooted to his line. 

He is absolutely relentless. What a buy. 

Surely he needs to score an own goal to score against all of the big six? 😜