[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I feel like saying was long as we go out there, don't let the nerves get to us, and give a good performance, I'll be happy.

But bollocks to that, this isn't the time for a good performance or a valiant defeat. The only thing that matters in games like this is winning, no matter how you do it. 

1 minute ago, maybe_next_year said:

The difference in atmosphere between the two sides of the stadium when they're doing the walk around on sky :lol: 

Man Utd might as well not be here. Going to be a home crowd.

Still hard to believe we are in a final. Absolutely bricking it now. 

Have to admit, my confidence was really low after that Pope red. We have not been great all year and Manure has been looking very good for a while now. Im such a negative person that i have almost dreaded the game. Thankfully all the pre-match interviews, vids and comments here have restored my confidence. Of course we can fucking do it. Lets just go and blow them away. 

What a huge game this is. Unbelieavable. All the best to eveyone, may the force be with you.

Im off to my local in Helsinki, i was planning to watch it at home, but i cant bare my girlfriend to have pity on me if manure score.

Long time lurker on the forum - so a bit of a random post. Left the Newcastle/UK years ago - now living on the Polish/Slovakian Border.

Had to go to the vets this morning and they had a live in cat called Bruno - A black & white cat called Bruno! 

IMG_20230226_101544 (1).jpg

4 minutes ago, PolskiMag said:

Long time lurker on the forum - so a bit of a random post. Left the Newcastle/UK years ago - now living on the Polish/Slovakian Border.

Had to go to the vets this morning and they had a live in cat called Bruno - A black & white cat called Bruno! 

IMG_20230226_101544 (1).jpg

Fucking omen this! Bruno’s got a magic hat and a black and white cat. Welcome to the forum :indi:

1 minute ago, Sean said:

Watching Sky for the last 15 minutes or so it seems Man Utd are playing Man Utd. Wankers.

That’s why I haven’t switched it on yet, if it’s bloody Tyler and Neville for the game then I will have to watch it muted, or try and find some radio comms

Just now, mouldy_uk said:

That’s why I haven’t switched it on yet, if it’s bloody Tyler and Neville for the game then I will have to watch it muted, or try and find some radio comms

Tyler is on the game now so it won’t be him.

Terry Christian and Gary Neville iirc.

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

Not Tyler. He's doing Spurs and Chelsea. Bet it will be Neville though.