[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

Tears on the Sky cameras... and that's before the game even starts. 

Sky anchor; "In fairness, those fans were better behaved than expected"... this is after one lad said 'arse' on live TV. Nice to know where our standards are considered to be. Know yer place, Jawdees. 

Just now, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

The ManUtd sky reporter just been on and she mentioned she's not seen many Manu fans at all.  A hand full all day.  

They travel through the network of sewer systems. 

2 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

The ManUtd sky reporter just been on and she mentioned she's not seen many Manu fans at all.  A hand full all day.  Where are they hiding?  All the pics on Wembley way look black and white!

It’s a different event for them. They’ll just turn up a couple of hours before the game and expect to leave as winners. I guess that’s what happens when you’re used to the big occasion. It’s a massive day out for us and one we all want to soak up and enjoy for as long as possible 

4 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

The ManUtd sky reporter just been on and she mentioned she's not seen many Manu fans at all.  A hand full all day.  Where are they hiding?  All the pics on Wembley way look black and white!

Its because they're very busy travelling to Manchester so they can pretend they come from there and travel back down to london

Just now, andyc35i said:

It’s a different event for them. They’ll just turn up a couple of hours before the game and expect to leave as winners. I guess that’s what happens when you’re used to the big occasion. It’s a massive day out for us and one we all want to soak up and enjoy for as long as possible 

I guess its easier when you live just up the road.

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

Aye, got a couple of Man U fans at work and they talk about it as if its just another game.