[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

2 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Do the Man U fans know that the match is today? :lol:

Their end is still really empty and our side is looking like it's starting to get bouncing and full.

Wouldn’t be surprised if a large chunk of tickets in the Man U end were picked up by our fans. My friend is there too because he couldn’t get a ticket in our end.

Why would they particularly care about the league cup anyway. Don’t know if there’s ever been a larger disparity in interest between the two fanbases in the final.

Edited by oldtype

I like that Dalot starts against Saint Maximin.

Also think Weghorst upfront rather than Rashford trying to get in behind all the time is more comfortable for our defence to deal with at the minute.

I like how our team matches up with theirs. Going to be a very very good game and we have a chance to win it.

30 minutes to go. Shiteing myself now. 

I just hope we give a good account of ourselves at the very least. Even in the inevitable difficult periods of the game we must not lose hope. 

At the risk of repeating myself, there'll be other times with this club as it is now. But this is today and a chance to really wake up. 

HWTL!!! 

Just now, B-more Mag said:

Welcome respite from ESPN’s otherwise all consuming sucking off of MANUre. 

:lol: For sure.

Coverage has been tilted our way pretty nicely today. I'll take it. Don Hutchinson saying "we" a lot today which makes me laugh. :lol: