[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I thought they would do it on loyalty points.  But I suppose it is a neutral venue and not an away one.  SteV seems pretty confident it's going to be cup game based and he seems to be the box office insider on here.  

I think I have three potential avenues for tickets.  But a couple are Club Wembley and one is through an FA contact, as a mate's Dad always seems to get tickets for various cup finals and big games at Wembley.  They are going to be pricey as hell.  But within reason, I'll pay it. 

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

I thought they would do it on loyalty points.  But I suppose it is a neutral venue and not an away one.  SteV seems pretty confident it's going to be cup game based and he seems to be the box office insider on here.  

I think I have three potential avenues for tickets.  But a couple are Club Wembley and one is through an FA contact, as a mate's Dad always seems to get tickets for various cup finals and big games at Wembley.  They are going to be pricey as hell.  But within reason, I'll pay it. 

A think it should be loyalty points to begin and sold together so get regular away followers sat together. 

7 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Think you may have misinterpreted whatever I’ve posted (or I’ve worded it extremely poorly which wouldn’t be unusual).

To clarify, I’m not a ticket ITK, more a ticket saddo. 

But if I were to hazard a guess I’d say it’ll not really be much different to the normal away ticket process. So points. Probably the biggest question mark is to what happens if there’s any left when ST holder demand has been satisfied. Will be members but if they add any extra criteria like previous cup match purchase, is anyone’s guess.

I’m sorry, like, but in terms of customer loyalty, somebody who put nine hundred quid in at the beginning of the season deserves first dibs ahead of somebody who paid twenty quid to get tickets to hardly unappealing cup games against Premier league opposition. 

Just now, NUFC91 said:

Also does it go purchase of season ticket or general purchase. I only sat in my season ticket seat once but attended other fixtures in different seats.

Presumably it will only be games you bought on your ticket. I’m in a similar position- went to tranmere and Palace at home but didn’t use my ticket to buy them.

1 minute ago, NUFC91 said:

Also does it go purchase of season ticket or general purchase. I only sat in my season ticket seat once but attended other fixtures in different seats.

Doubt that would matter. Log in to your account and check your purchase history. If it’s on there as it should then no difference.

3 hours ago, pedro111 said:

As a ticketless wanker not going to London they better be putting a giant screen on the pitch at SJP and filling the fucker to the rafters. It has to happen!

Can't make it down to London either. Wondering if there'll be a beamback

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Here's the big question though. If you're not going to the match, do you go into town or go to London?

I think it's one of those ones where you wish you could be in both places at once. 

London, for me. you can watch the match in Newcastle any time. not often you can be part of a Trafalgar Square takeover

Really hope people don’t head to London en masse without tickets. Regardless of result doubt it’ll end well. It would be much better/more meaningful to be in Newcastle and share the experience that way.  It is not like you’re going to see anything to do with the game itself and could just be massively frustrating being so close but excluded.