Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

Was in The Bridge (between the castle and the High Level Bridge) for a pint earlier and they reckon they've still got space (this was six hours ago like). Not sure what it's like as a match watching venue like, and it's a bit away from the rest of town.  I only ever go there for a quiet pint early in the day.

Just now, Miercoles said:

Watching it stone sober at 8:30am with my wife and toddler, going to be a hell of an atmosphere over here!

Watching it after getting over a bout of norovirus so I feel like your atmosphere might trump mine [emoji38]

43 minutes ago, TG said:

Hi wheres the best place in the toon to watch it tomorrow, looked at a few places but seem to be all ticket and sold out, thinking of coming over from the lakes early doors. 

Imagine all pubs will have it on, tickets or not. Everywhere where will be chocka I'd imagine. 

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Was in The Bridge (between the castle and the High Level Bridge) for a pint earlier and they reckon they've still got space (this was six hours ago like). Not sure what it's like as a match watching venue like, and it's a bit away from the rest of town.  I only ever go there for a quiet pint early in the day.

That the Bridge Hotel? 

I think so aye, end of the High Level Bridge and literally opposite the castle. I only ever go in around midday when it's quiet, it's a good place for deleting photos over a pint of Guinness :) very photogenic alleyways and bridges right outside

Edited by OpenC

Between the FOMO of tonight and the pure stress of trying to find plans through town for 2/3/4* people, I've not had time to even enjoy this final. But gutted tbh.

* Complication between splitting 3 bar tickets between me, my brother and our girlfriends. You can't pick gf over the other but neither wants to pull out..... tempted to do a 'hail mary' by trying to walk into some bars tomorrow.

I'm meeting mates around half 1 in town and scouting out potential spots until kick-off :lol: I'm sure there'll be somewhere or I'll just stick it on my phone in the park and have people huddle round

Either way I'm staying out afterwards to drink away the pain or bask in the victory

Edited by Willow

I'm in London. 

Sadly that's because I'm in the British Airways lounge now for a flight to Madrid, then on to Cuba where I'll attempt to watch an illegal stream on whatever WiFi I can get whilst halfway across the Atlantic on IB6621.

I expect about 1 frame per minute. ?

However I have already started drinking, so there is that.

11 hours ago, LiquidAK said:

Watching in my local with my best mate and his lad. He's a Liverpool fan, so will be cheering us on.

Wearing my Carroll 9 top - never really wear a kit when watching stuff in the pub but has to be done for this

I've poured myself into an Ameobi 23 top - not a good look [emoji38]

1 minute ago, Wilson said:

Well lads and lasses... whatever your plans are... enjoy the day! 

Win or lose we're heading in the reet direction. 

This is me for the foreseeable... 

20230226-101541.jpg

Clean Kitchen has nice loaded fries.

Thai Express is decent too.