Hypothetically speaking: IF we are fortunate enough to actually win at Wembley, who would you like to see score the winning goal?

UncleBingo

At this stage I don't have a strong preference. Originally it was Burn and Longstaff but that desire for Geordie heroics has been somewhat sated with their QF and SF contributions. 

Big Joe to complete the redemption arc would be pretty special, and he's my favourite player just generally. They're all just legends so it'll be nice, whoever it is. 

Wouldn't be surprised if it went to penalties having said all this and Pope wins it with save (though I'd be surprised by the last bit, its still us and its still them)

No idea how to cope with it if it comes to that mind.

1. Big Joe

2. Trippier over the wall 95th minute

3. Longstaff

Want Lascelles to score too but that would mean he needs to be on the pitch. Would rathe it'd still be Botman and Schar in our defence and if we bring on Lascelles, its to protect a lead.

31 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Yeah I posted earlier. Would love him to get a goal. Isn’t he our only player (bar Pope [emoji38]) not to score yet, out of the 1st eleven? 

Yea that should be correct. Burn scored his first acouple of games back and Botman is the only one left. But on the other side he is not letting many players score past us which is the important thing. But in the whole it would be amazing if he scored his first and the winning goal in the final. 

Would be remembered for ever