Lewis Miley

Ronson333

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Had high hopes for Charlie McArthur based on FM and that he'd played for the Kilmarnock first-team at 16 but never hear him mentioned. 

Injuries. 

I'm usually keen on getting young players out on loan and getting game time, in his case I wouldn't be considering it, firstly he's only just turned 17 so still very young and secondly he hasn't looked out of place in our side

I think training with the first team and then getting valuable minutes in cup games, certain league matches will be huge for him. This time next year we can easily look at the situation and send him out on loan if necessary 

Based on what I've seen I don't think he'll have a loan stint, he'll get enough minutes this season and by next season can see him genuinely competing for a spot in the team

3 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

I remember Adam Campbell looking like the best player on the pitch in pre-season away at Cardiff once.

He won that award for a youth tournament somewhere right? Possibly Hong Kong, and the award had been won by a bunch of people who went on to become some of the biggest names in European football. Wonder if it would have been different in a professional academy set up 

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

He won that award for a youth tournament somewhere right? Possibly Hong Kong, and the award had been won by a bunch of people who went on to become some of the biggest names in European football. Wonder if it would have been different in a professional academy set up 

He won MVP at the Nike Cup, think it was at Old Trafford. Iniesta and Torres were two previous winners too.

He looked impressive in that tournament and had such high hopes for him.

16 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

He won MVP at the Nike Cup, think it was at Old Trafford. Iniesta and Torres were two previous winners too.

He looked impressive in that tournament and had such high hopes for him.

Milk Cup also. 
https://web.archive.org/web/20131219061105/http://www.nimilkcup.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=226:2012-roll-of-honour&Itemid=98

IMG_1840.jpeg

He was told he won’t be going out on loan. 
Him and his brother Jamie are really close. It must be hard for Jamie as when out Lewis now gets everyone asking for his autograph. They are even thinking about moving as a family as people have started knocking on their door asking for autographs and photos with him. 

6 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

He was told he won’t be going out on loan. 
Him and his brother Jamie are really close. It must be hard for Jamie as when out Lewis now gets everyone asking for his autograph. They are even thinking about moving as a family as people have started knocking on their door asking for autographs and photos with him. 

:anguish:

Will be playing for Gateshead in 5 years.

[/ashleyera]

Looks the real deal like. So happy we've an infrastructure and management team that will help him kick on.

Not saying Matty Longstaff would have gone on to be a PL regular but we bungled that lad's development so badly. After that insane debut vs Man U you'd have not thought he'd get quietly released after some failed League 2 loans a couple years later.