Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

An actual young Geordie talent, without wanting to be disrespectful to Anderson. What world have I arrived in?

I’m not having Stanley as Geordie like. Especially when he’s not even a mad charver.

5 hours ago, Disco said:

I’m not having Stanley as Geordie like. Especially when he’s not even a mad charver.

We not all mad charvers there, I was an outcast chosing Oasis over the monkey Scene ;D

Barnes                                Gordon

Anderson  Willock   Miley  

Longstaff 

6 young English lads who can be part of this for the next 5 years at least, growing together while we pepper the squad with elite signings such as Bruno & Tonali. Looks like Mid is sorted for a wee while. Murphy & Almiron aren't bad options to throw in for out wide either. Isak & Wilson up top, we're probably a teenage striker away from a very good set of options for the foreseeable. Shame to lose ASM, as that would rid any doubt for the left wing, but time to move on from that.

Next up is more defensive recruitments. 

8 hours ago, Ronson333 said:

Brighton fans comparing him to Bellingham

Was thinking the same thing tbh, it's the way he shifts the ball to create space, very intelligent footballer. Trying to to get too carried away but looks like he has a very bright future.

Think it's notable that the 2 standouts this preseason have been young local lads with a point to prove. Lots of the senior pros feel like they're preparing for a busy campaign.

As you'd expect, he's very raw at certain aspects but that really could work to our advantage in the right circumstances this season.

Looks very talented and promising. Hopefully he can perform under real pressure when it matters. Howe will ease him in carefully and rightly so. Excited about seeing more of him. I also think we shouldn’t get too carried away as it’s only preseason. Proper game is a totally different animal. 

Edited by Ikon