Lewis Miley

Ronson333

22 minutes ago, Toonjam88 said:

Fair enough then sorry. I know his Dad and him well probably being too over protective 😂

Yeah man, I'm sure no offence was meant by anyone. 

It’s canny man. You’re always gonna get people saying he should have went here or there, etc……which he should have…….but the point is it’s not the worse I’ve seen and he’s just showing what it means for him to be playing for the team he supports. 

I wonder if there are player liaison officers at the club who'd have a list of decent tattooers for players. Most people's first tattoos are a bit shit, but that's a pretty big one [emoji38]. 

In terms of whether he should actually go on loan or not though, I can see the argument for it.

A year away whilst he finishes developing, regularly playing competitive football and ready to come back the next year, I can see that.

He did seem to play more minutes this year than would be ideal for him due to our injuries, but then again he did take his chance. I suppose it depends how and whether we strengthen the midfield with more first team hardened players, as he'd probably feel like he'd gone backwards with what could well then be fewer first team minutes.

I'd have been tempted to keep him here personally, but that's heart rather than head and logically a good season in say the championship, might be the right thing.

Shocking tattoo but class lad. 

I would keep him next season at the moment, bring him on towards the end of games instead of Longstaff.

Depends on any midfield signings of course. 

I feel like 18 years olds shouldn't be allowed a tattoo with the phrase "Never give up on your dreams" tbh, you're literally 12 hours into being an adult ffs  :lol:

Dashed any hopes he had of playing for the mackems then. But seriously, isn't his family 50/50 nufc/safc?

4 minutes ago, Beth said:

Dashed any hopes he had of playing for the mackems then. But seriously, isn't his family 50/50 nufc/safc?

No, that's you.

I'd like to have the confidence to get a tattoo, but I don't think the universe has that much RAM invested in that happening. I'd get one with all the things I liked, so it'd tell a story like a really bad British version of the Samoan tribe tattoos. Greggs logo, Muppets, Marvel, your mam, etc. 

34 minutes ago, Beth said:

What's that got to do with his tattoo though?

Hopefully he just wears long sleeve shirts going forward. That tattoo shop needs closing down, that's criminally poor, looks like a friggin prison tattoo.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Complete with mandatory tattoo.

Oh dear… . Makes the tattoo I got on the day before my 16th birthday at Totty’s on Camperdown Street, look dec… well not decent but not as bad. Repent at your leisure young Lew. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny