Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester United (26/02/2023)

Disco

Just now, Decky said:

I don’t want to be a negative cunt but what is the story with Howe and Isak? At this stage Isak should be totally integrated into our starting 11. He cost us £65m ffs. Yet he’s watching the game on the bench. What is going on? Wilson is totally off form and Isak still can’t get in. 

Wilson has been off for an age, when I seen the starting 11 I was disappointed. 

Guest reefatoon

That first half hour seemed to go on for days. As long as we put a good shift in second half. Can’t see us scoring 3 though. We have been toothless in front of goal for weeks. Good second half display though, let’s not let is get silly.

I've enjoyed a lot of what we've done but I think Miggy has been rumbled. Maybe swap wings with ASM? And keep switching. A bit of rotation amongst our forward like to make it more unpredictable.

Don't think Karius has done a lot wrong, the goals were well taken/awkward deflection.

I do agree that man u can just fuck off though. It means literally fuck all to them.

As an aside, Casimiro looks like Kryten went to a Halloween party as Ronaldo.

1 minute ago, Decky said:

I don’t want to be a negative cunt but what is the story with Howe and Isak? At this stage Isak should be totally integrated into our starting 11. He cost us £65m ffs. Yet he’s watching the game on the bench. What is going on? Wilson is totally off form and Isak still can’t get in. 

100%. Would be easier to see past if Wilson wasn’t repeatedly failing to attack the ball and hold it up to any reasonable standard.

Just now, nemtizz said:

Least I'm not nervous asf anymore.

This is a biggest benefit of conceding two early, my heart rate was at 130 on the fifth minute :lol:

I'm not nervous anymore, and if we do lose, by full time I'll be over it quicker then if it was a last minute sucker punch.

Just now, Deuce said:

Looked right on target to me, would’ve just come in low.

It's skewing wide, Botman's touch changes the balls path but Karius was going near post anyway. Horrible, horrible goal to concede.

4 minutes ago, Decky said:

I didn’t think he has the physicality to play 90 minutes tbh