"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

Can't wait to relive the glory of last season, really enjoyed the Spurs and Arsenal coverage, so imagine how lush it will be following our own team's exploits. Especially as the season finished in utter triumph at the expense of Spurs and Miseryside.

Great clip that. Doesn't seem to be directly before the match though as players aren't in the kits yet? Always thought you would want to fire them up just before kick off. 

What do I know though, it clearly worked as we smashed them [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I prefer a flan. 

It's weird, I always really fancy a flan, but then it inevitably turns out to be just slightly disappointing. Maybe I should stop buying them from Asda.

14 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

That match could have easily gone the way the Sours one did. The domination and amount of chances we had was at about the same level.

Sounds daft but it’s one of my favourite matches I’ve seen at St James’ sort of payback and all the shite Hag and others were saying in the press made it so sweet, and to quote @HaydnNUFC that fucking bald pervert got rinsed. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Sometimes when I’m bored on the weekend and feeling peckish I’ll drive all the way to Waitrose in Jesmond just for some chocolate and pop. 

It's worth it, can totally relate. But Asda's just there and it's mostly good enough for basics, don't like the food much though.