"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

Some of you may be aware of the issues I have with Mrs fucking Upbeat 

She loves football and was planning on watching Spurs then us. That meant a day in the garden with the usual "I've had an idea" 

Anyways I thought all me fucking Christmases had come at once when I saw that post. 

Passed on the info and she downed tools to watch both episodes. 

Wankers pulled the plug before we started ep4. 

Just spent 60 mins, which I'll never get back btw, sanding down the fucking bastard decking. 

She, of course, is high as a kite ?

Fuck Amazon

Enjoy the game

10 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Just spent 60 mins, which I'll never get back btw, sanding down the fucking bastard decking. 

I had to defrost the fridge and get rid of a chunk of ice the size of the one that hit the Titanic. Glad I wasn’t the only one dying inside from meaningless domestic tasks.

I've not strayed past episode two yet.

I'm torn between liking the people at our club and cringing so hard at the fans they speak to. All this "we're really special, there's nobody like this Geordie Nation" stuff I find horrific.

Is it good? Probably not. Entertaining? Not really. But the players, staff and higher-ups all seem so canny, with their heads screwed on.

21 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

I'm torn between liking the people at our club and cringing so hard at the fans they speak to. All this "we're really special, there's nobody like this Geordie Nation" stuff I find horrific.

Is it good? Probably not. Entertaining? Not really. But the players, staff and higher-ups all seem so canny, with their heads screwed on.

Howay, man. Get over yourself and get on fucking board. :lol:

It's fucking mint. 

I mean, our fans are incredible. Our home and away support seem pretty amazing. We’ve been starved of any success for basically all our lives yet we still passionately tried to fight the Ashley regime as much as we could…the global fan base never left as well. We’re special man. Just accept it. It’s your fucking club and people!

4 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

Yes, I find the "we Geordies are special" stuff cringeworthy. I'm a Geordie but I don't think I'm special. A cartoon version of working class Northerners is partly to blame for the rise of Lee Anderson and all his "I speak for ordinary people" bollocks. You don't speak for me pal.

Yes, the club all looks very professional, which is reassuring if rather dull. There's no sign of a Balotelli setting off fireworks in his bathroom. I'm still halfway through episode 2, but do the kids who came up with the Joelinton Hawaiian shirts get a mention? A bit more quirky stuff like that would be nice to see. 

16 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Some of you may be aware of the issues I have with Mrs fucking Upbeat 

She loves football and was planning on watching Spurs then us. That meant a day in the garden with the usual "I've had an idea" 

Anyways I thought all me fucking Christmases had come at once when I saw that post. 

Passed on the info and she downed tools to watch both episodes. 

Wankers pulled the plug before we started ep4. 

She, of course, is high as a kite ?

Fuck Amazon

Enjoy the game

In my head I said the last bit in the style of our match announcer ?

11 hours ago, Ketsbaia said:

It fees a little staged at times, i did ponder it they were actors.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Superior Acuña said:

Proper tearing up at Longstaff in the first episode in his Sky interview after the cup semi.

Aye, I was same watching him against Man City yesterday.