"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

Just now, Kanji said:

Would be nice if the global fanbase that it's being marketed for could see it sooner than "we'll let you know by signing up for news updates"

aye, seems a bit of a missed opportunity. I wonder what the difference would be with say a global Netflix release. I bet we'd get hundreds of sign ups on here within the first few days.

:lol: it'd be carnage.

10 minutes ago, Big River said:

aye, seems a bit of a missed opportunity. I wonder what the difference would be with say a global Netflix release. I bet we'd get hundreds of sign ups on here within the first few days.

:lol: it'd be carnage.

Just seems bloody stupid the way all the media are saying this is something made to grow the global fanbase and it's only being released tonight in the UK, Ireland and Nordics. So not available in Saudi, not available in America (where they spent 10+ days trying to the grow the brand). It could be literally next week and all will be water under the bridge, but IDK, seems really odd to just gloss over it. 

I'm sure there are many reasons why it's not out globally yet. 

Edited by Kanji

7 minutes ago, Stifler said:

So it comes out at midnight.

So that means you are all going to spoil it for me if I don’t watch it tonight, aren’t you?

Just saw a leak on Twitter. Apparently we finish fourth.

1 hour ago, Kanji said:

Would be nice if the global fanbase that it's being marketed for could see it sooner than "we'll let you know by signing up for news updates"

Wew is this not available in America?

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Wew is this not available in America?

Using my Amazon Prime account I was able to log in to amazon.co.uk just fine. If it's somehow region locked a vpn would do the trick.