In-house media

17 minutes ago, 54 said:

Throwback to this video, the feeling of pride and the emotions post Ashley was encapsulated perfectly:

Just noticed what a job they did keeping Castore out of any images. Their card was always marked :lol:

37 minutes ago, 80 said:

Just noticed what a job they did keeping Castore out of any images. Their card was always marked :lol:

Don't think I'd ever forgive that bloody 'Cast4' shirt :lol:

Poor Tonali coming from Milan and it's smorgasbord of culinary treats, to eating monster munch and slices of bread with 100s and 1000s on [emoji38]

Nice to see his face though!

Are these videos popular? They better be, because they don't half do a lot of them to the exclusion of anything else...

Guess it's to drum up interest/discussion  prior to the exhibition match in Aus at end of the season.

11 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Guess it's to drum up interest/discussion  prior to the exhibition match in Aus at end of the season.

Didn’t think he was allowed to play? Behind closed doors only?

19 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Sure, it's just seems pretty lazy at this point, what with the connect 4, the scalextric, the pictionary, the darts, guess the tune, guess the face, what's in the box, what have I got stuck to my forehead, what's that stain on the mattress etc. etc.... They'll be guessing how many grains of rice are in a bottle next. It started out cool but how much deliberate naffness can we take? 

1 minute ago, 80 said:

Sure, it's just seems pretty lazy at this point, what with the connect 4, the scalextric, the pictionary, the darts, guess the tune, guess the face, what's in the box, what have I got stuck to my forehead, what's that stain on the mattress etc. etc.... They'll be guessing how many grains of rice are in a bottle next. It started out cool but how much deliberate naffness can we take? 

A canny bit, tbf 👍 from me! 

Just now, Coffee_Johnny said:

A canny bit, tbf 👍 from me! 

Fair enough. It was a genuine question, maybe everyone's loving it more than me.

But a few other video features would be good. Maybe convince some of the players to do edited versions of their life story presentations they do for the squad or something. Just for a change.

25 minutes ago, 80 said:

Seems Anderson and Pope are roped into most as well 😂

2 hours ago, 80 said:

Connect 4 was the nadir :lol: 

34 minutes ago, buzz said:

Connect 4 was the nadir :lol: 

It's not like the players look like they're having a good time :lol: Half the time they appear to be as confused and disgruntled as me, which I'm guessing isn't really what we're aiming for.

18 hours ago, Sima said:

Seems Anderson and Pope are roped into most as well 😂

Anderson is like Anthony from the old royal family comedy series.

Popes the comedian I guess