In-house media

• 2 weeks later...

few weeks ago now, but the club have had the media team out and about shooting footage around town, Jesmond, Gosforth etc to give potential new signings an insight into what it might be like for them to live up here. they’ve been in quite a few coffee shops, restaurants, bars etc that the current players/staff are known to frequent.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched it with my lass. She doesn't really follow it or know the players being American and all. Had her appraising the players for their good looks

"Nah he's ugly"

"What about Sven man? Bloke's an adonis" "Nah, got big ears"

Callum Wilson saunters in, her jaw drops slightly

"I'll give you that one" :lol:

1 hour ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Watched it with my lass. She doesn't really follow it or know the players being American and all. Had her appraising the players for their good looks

"Nah he's ugly"

"What about Sven man? Bloke's an adonis" "Nah, got big ears"

Callum Wilson saunters in, her jaw drops slightly

"I'll give you that one" :lol:

Put the question to mine and she was undecided between Schar and Popey. As a fair-haired lad needless to say my Friday's gone to shit. Dummett got a shout as well. 

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Put the question to mine and she was undecided between Schar and Popey. As a fair-haired lad needless to say my Friday's gone to shit. Dummett got a shout as well. 

Mine hasn't seen Schar yet and I can almost hear her response so I intend to keep it that way :lol:

Popey is an interesting shout like. Dummett I can see, as far as the local lads go at the club there's not much competition really, Paully D is local Hollywood.

8 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Pope?!! Seriously? 

Might not be everyone’s cup of tea but clubs like Chelsea do tiktoks where they ask players what song did you have on in the car as they arrive at training. Feel like we’re still miles away from that type of content, would get the club loads of likes and exposure.