Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 02/04/23 @ 4.30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

8 hours ago, geordiesteve710 said:

I think they're better than us but they've also got their best player out and we're at home and have a score to settle. We've every chance.

Bookies agree with you fwiw. Honestly can't remember the last time we went into a game against these as favourites. 

I don't think Fernandes is out. He'll be playing. 

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I don't think Fernandes is out. He'll be playing. 

Saying Fernandes is your best player now that you have Casemiro is like us saying ASM is our best player now that we have Bruno.

10 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Saying Fernandes is your best player now that you have Casemiro is like us saying ASM is our best player now that we have Bruno.

Fernandes has been our best player since the moment he joined. 

It seems like their fans are with the bald bellend into thinking we constantly time waste so here’s hoping for a 1-0 with lots of that and complete shithousery!

Howay the Lads!

Weirdly we seem to beat these more when we're shit.

Whenever we've been doing relatively well I always remember us getting beat, that 5-2 hammering under Bobby at SJP when we were just about in the title race going into it, they also beat us 2-1 here around that time, obviously the 1-0 I'm 95/96 too, thats what's making me doubt us today even though I think we're just as good as them this season.

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Whenever we've been doing relatively well I always remember us getting beat, that 5-2 hammering under Bobby at SJP when we were just about in the title race going into it, they also beat us 2-1 here around that time, obviously the 1-0 I'm 95/96 too, thats what's making me doubt us today even though I think we're just as good as them this season.

The 5-2 very unlucky with injuries going into it, purely from memory critically Speed and Robert and then a couple of others were out, and then (as now) there was a good first team but no squad. That side was another good demonstration of how squads not first elevens win titles in England 

14 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

We should have been about 9 up at half time in that one.

2 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Basically Rashford missed England's games with a BS injury, and is miraculously back for this.

So predictable. 

The one to blame for that is Southgate. 

13 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Basically Rashford missed England's games with a BS injury, and is miraculously back for this.

So predictable. 

It's pretty common to be fair, we did the same with Pope and Schar.